BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer Oxiclean Carpet Cleaner, 64 oz: Formulated with Arm & Hammer Baking Soda to eliminate odors Blasts out tough stains 2x formula Great Clean & Fresh scent Great value per ounce Made in USA 64 oz Color-safe

• Formulated with Arm & Hammer Baking Soda to eliminate odors
  • Blasts out tough stains
  • 2x formula
  • Great Clean & Fresh scent
  • Great value per ounce
  • 64 oz
  • Color-safe

Arm & Hammer Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner was specifically designed to leave your home smelling fresh and free of pet odors. Formulated with Arm & Hammer Baking Soda to eliminate odor while cleaning carpet and upholstery. It's safe for use in all deep cleaning machines, including units made by Bissell, Hoover and Rug Doctor.

Missy T.
Arm and Hammer Oxiclean carpet cleaner solution is the best carpet cleaner I have used. I have almost white carpets and 5 dogs and a cat and this solution helps keep my carpets clean! I would recommend this product.
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
Arm and hammer products seem to trigger my allergies. I've heard this from more than a few people. It's less expensive than other brands, and I've used this cleaner in my car... it did work well. Sadly, I cannot buy it again.
Kalie K.
Roachdale, IN
This stuff works really good on my carpets and cleans them really well. I love the way it smells and how good the house smells after using it.
Shanna P.
EL PASO, TX
This definitely works! I have pets and kids and I need something to help my carpets and this works great for those tough stains!
Desiree M.
Seguin
Works great. I have three dogs and two kids . Laundry is a real challenge. It's nice when something works as advertised
Jessica C.
Cleans my carpet good, it gets rid of all stains and smells good. Easy to get and cheap
Alison L.
Toronto, ON
It's not bad but it's not perfect either. I think maybe if you don't use oxyclean right away on a carpet stain it will be a tad problematic for you if you want your carpet to return to pristine condition.