Arm & Hammer™ Oxi Clean™ Stain Fighters Fresh Scent 3-in-1 Power Paks Deep Cleansing Laundry Detergent 2.55 lb. Plastic Container

BY ARM & HAMMER

Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
Works good and easy and convenient to use. Just thrown in one depending on your load size maybe two.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Winlock, WA
Cleaned my clothes, but the clear part that surrounds the detergent that is supposed to dissolve does not dissolve completely. Then the clear gel stuff gets stuck to your clothes and if you don't catch it before it gets into the dryer your clothing gets all crusty in the spot the gel was.
Lupita G.
Lupita G.
Lafayette, IN
I can't remember what I used before this product. The smell is great very clean and fresh. I think it's effective at doing its job. It's very affordable I think compared to other brands. I think it's a great product that you should try
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Granbury
I enjoy using detergent pods, they're so easy to drop in the washer and move on with my day. The only con would be that I wish the pod cases were environmentally safe. I no longer need to use stain removers, scent additives, or laundry softener. I have a trailer and camp quite often, these pods are wonderful for travel!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Canaan, NH
These are convenient and work well, but they are somewhat touchy to use. If you don't add them to the water before adding the clothes, they leave spots of detergent on your clothes. They are a decent value, though there are better deals out there. I would be hesitant to recommend them, due to the inconvenience.
Taniyra R.
Taniyra R.
Charlotte , NC
I love the Arm and Hammer brand and this product is not exception as it delivers a great end product after using it to launder your clothing. My clothing are left in better condition then before I used it and they smell wonderful too. They are always so soft and they never have any wrinkles in them. I highly recommend using this product.

Performance
This detergent works wonderfully on my clothing. It cleans them perfectly, specifically ground in dirt. I like that I do not have to use a booster in order to get my clothing clean. One capful of this product does the trick and it does not leave a sticky film on my clothing after laundering. It also works great in any temperature of water, even cold water.

Scent
I love the scent of this product. The best part of it is it is not overpowering to the nose and does not irritate the skin at all. I love that they scent of it is very faint, so if you don't like it you barely notice it.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Lanham, MD
I love these stain cleaning pods. I play rugby every week and these pods really help to get the dirt stains out of my clothes.  It's not that expensive compared to other laundry detergents I've used in the past. Will definitely use this product again and recommend to a friend.
Krista c.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I am the type of person that wipes their dirty hands on their clothes. ANYTHING with oxiclean is my life saver. Its extremely effective in getting out all the stains that normally would ruin my clothes. Definitely recommend this as its a great price.
Mercades S.
Mercades S.
I must've met I was a little skeptical about buying the packs versus liquid detergent to use in my high-efficiency washer however these worked great and the container is extremely convenient. Can be used for other things once you're finished.
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Lexington, KY
We use this brand in a daily basis and I love how well it works. It cleans my clothes wondefully--even with big loads. I also really like the scent it leaves on the clothes. Great brand that I definitely recommend.