BY ARM & HAMMER

This unique laundry detergent combines the cleaning and freshening power of Arm & Hammer detergent with OxiClean stain fighters!
Arm & Hammer Plus the Power of OxiClean cleans over 101 stains, yet is color safe. No fading, no bleaching.** Just clean, bright colorful clothes that look and smell terrific.
Unleash the 2-in-1 power for cleaner, whiter, fresher laundry* with Arm & Hammer Plus the Power of OxiClean!
Over 20% More loads than 95 load detergents

• Removes Even the Toughest Stains!
  • Whiter Whites, Brighter Brights*
  • Baking Soda Fresh!
  • Keeps Colors Vibrant!
  • Kosher
  • Safe for Septic Systems
  • Biodegradable Cleaning Agents

Carly` M.
Fresno, CA
We have been using this in our household for years now. I can't say that I am a regular customer but I am loyal to Arm & Hammer - I can trust them with not only my most delicate delicates but also with my son and all of his heavy duty athletic clothing needs. I appreciate the mild fragrance - I never feel like I am choking on my freshly washed clothes smell.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
This is a great product to keep in your home. Takes the hard work out of clean clothes! It can be used for everything and the scent of freshness lasts and lasts. We always keeps some around, and so should you!
Amy S.
Manhattan, KS
This detergent cleans our clothes very well and isn't full of water or fillers like liquid products. We have tried several scents, and the family agrees on all of them. Good value for the money!
Jhovana M.
Burton, MI
It does it’s job which is to clean my clothes. It’s a pretty good detergent. I wish they had different scents because I don’t like the strong soapy scent that it has.
Fatima V.
Clean but the scent isn't my personal favorite. I love using baking soda in almost everything but I would like a great scent to be attached, rather than a bland scent that almost doesn't exist. I would purchase again if I need to wash someone's clothes if they are delicate to scent
Ceiara S.
Arm & Hammer products are known for removing the toughest stains out of practically everything. My husband loves the value for the amount of washes you get. We all love the smell, and it gets grass, clay, and haybale stains out! It's a winner in our household items!
Bernaadette M.
Deltona, FL
This and all the arm and hammer produts are great. It leaves your clothing smelling fresh and looking clean. I buy this at the grocer and Walmart, I would recommend this to everyone . Great value for your money .
Samantha A.
This product is a great purchase! Arm and hammer church and Dwight detergents really gets the job done! Has a great scent which lingers which I personally love! I would definitely recommend this !!!!
Lorena M.
Gainesville, GA
I don't really use this but I remember using it once at my mothers house. It seemed to have worked pretty good I can't complain it does its job. If you are wanting to try it out go ahead and try it! You will love it
Salena C.
I love the fresh smell of this detergent. I've noticed cloves seem to stay a bit brighter as well! Price is decent. I would recommend this product to friends and family.