BY ARM & HAMMER #19 in Vacuum Cleaners

Description:

•  Arm & Hammer Vacuum bags remove household odors, dirt, dust and pet dander
  • Eliminates odors caused by mold, bacteria and fungi
  • Baking soda particles neutralize odor-bearing chemicals
  • Pack of 3 bags

Avery F.
Palm Bay , FL
Thank the good lord for Arm and Hammer products first and foremost! It makes the vacuuming not so smelly! When our carpet gets pretty dirty, it normally provoked a smell. No problems with that since we started using these!
Tiffiney B.
These vacuum bags are reliable. They work exactly how they are suppose to. The only con is that they fill up pretty quick and they can leak dust/dirt. It is very affordable, however I probably won’t buy anymore.
Natalie G.
I use this bag and it holds a ton of dirt. It doesn't smell like dirt because the bag holds or blocks the odor. I would recommend this product to my friends because it's reasonable priced !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaitlyn W.
A must have! They keep oders in and makes my living room smell amazing when I vaccume. I do recommend trying these to see for yourself.
Kimberly A.
Waukesha, WI
I prefer these bags over other brands. They do seem to eliminate odors. They last quite a long time and are relatively cost effective
Bridgette D.
Vero Beach, FL
My family loves this brand of vacuum cleaner bags, they hold a lot of stuff, are long lasting and gets the job done right
Adriana L.
Bakersfield
Leaves behind a fresh smell can never go wrong with arm and hammer good on almost anything for any purpose cleans.
Kirsty P.
Portland, OR
Love using these vacuum bags as they eliminate that nasty odor that you get when you turn the machine on, it traps all that dusty smell and is still very effective at holding all the grime inside until I empty it which is easy and refuse.
chelsie h.
These last ages. I only changed my hoover bag once a month and the scent lasts the full four weeks. I enjoy hoovering thanks to the waft of this smell. A regular purchase in my house.
Stephanie L.
Toronto, ON
I trust using arm and hammer for almost everything, from a box in the fridge to vacuum filters, cleaners, infused detergents etc.