ARM & HAMMER™ Odor Control Foot Powder

Description:

• Keep your feet dry and fresh all day long when you use Arm & Hammer Odor Control Foot Powder
  • With Fresh Guard technology
  • Eliminates foot odor on contact
  • Absorbs sweat and moisture
  • Keeps feet cool and dry all day long
  • 7 oz. bottle

Directions

Squeeze gently for a measured dose. Directions: Open cap cover. Turn bottle upside down and gently squeeze pointing the dispenser towards each foot. Apply generously to the tops of toes, soles of feet, between toes and in shoes or socks before wear. Use daily after shower, bathing or changing shoes.

Ingredients

Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Benzethonium Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Fragrance.

Warnings

Keep out of reach of children.

Already own and love this product? Show it! Share it!

I don’t have an odor problem but they are very sweaty. Should I still buy?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Odor Control Foot Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Stephenson , VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Always have this in our house! My fiance works 12-16 hour days and wears work boots and his feet sweat sometimes! Ever since I started purchasing this his boots no longer stink! The odor Defense or odor control are the best ones. I also use them for my daughter who has a pair of the scrunchie back white sneakers she doesnt wear socks with in the summer. Works like a charm!!
Glendale , CA
ARM & HAMMER™  Odor Control Foot Powder uploaded by Sandy M.
ARM & HAMMER™  Odor Control Foot Powder uploaded by Sandy M.
Purchased at: Target
I use this for my son he play a lot in school so he’s shoes need help lol this does control the odor and smells really good I love that this is talc free easy to use !ARM & HAMMER™ Odor Control Foot Powder it does have a different look of the bottle.
Hartford, CT
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
This is a great product it keeps your feet nice and fresh my dad uses this product, he is a hard worker so this product dose the job effectively, this product never disappoints and it’s always packaged nice
Brooklyn, NY
Arm & hammer foot powder is great to have around the house. It' protects the feet from getting stinky. It' very gentle and it was worth buying it works wonderful. I lso very affordable.
Raceland, LA
I sprinkle a little of this in the whole family's shoes. Keeps your feet from getting all sweaty which is what causes that horrible smell. If you want to say bye bye to smelly feet this is it!!
Murfreesboro, TN
This product is great! I️ use it all the time. The price is very reasonable for the value. The product is gentle and not harsh. The packaging is nicely done and I️ would recommend to anybody that asks about it
Travis AFB, CA
My husband is in the military and so he wear his military boots every for work with his uniform. He has got the worst smelling feet and I thought there was no help for them until I tried this foot powder! FINALLY! A foot powder that doesn’t get clumpy when he sweats, he can’t feel it, and it really really works. I don’t dread him taking his shoes off anymore!
I have a household of stinky feet and shoes. I by this so I can get a longer life out of our shoes. This stuff works great for controlling the foot funk. If you have teenagers, or anyone with a foot odor problem go to the store and get this. Do your nose and bank account a favor.
Huntsville, TX
Arm and Hammer is a great product for foot powder. Just simply spray some in your shoes and let them sit for a bit and the stench is gone. It has worked miracles on even the most terrifying smelling odors in shoes. You can buy this nearly anywhere and for the price is a keeper. The packaging is nice and easily accessible to use.