ARM & HAMMER™ Multi-Cat Strength Clumping Litter Unscented

by ARM & HAMMER Cat Litter

Odor Control For All Your Cats.

• Helps to Eliminate the toughest odors, even in multi-cat homes
• Powerful ammonia neutralizers with ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda
• Hard clumps for easy scooping
• Low tracking and 99% dust free
• Designed for fragrance-sensitive cats and owners

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Multi-Cat Strength Clumping Litter Unscented!
Pulaski, TN
I have had cats all my life and let me tell you! It is hard as hell to find a litter that actually conceals the smell. With Arm & Hammer Litter you can’t smell a thing and with the clumping of the litter it keeps it from sticking to the litter box and getting it even dirtier !
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My husband and I have switched to this cat litter as we have two cats and it can smell.... This really helps decrease the amount of smell and tracking onto the litter mat. Great buy.
Grand Island , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
1,001 reviews
One of the best cat litters I've used. It clumps nicely and is easy to scoop. Keeps the litter box fairly odorless when scooped regularly. And it's always on sale and inexpensive. I go through a box a week with two cats
Albertville, MN
I really liked this one but I prefer with a scent as it smells and keeps the smells away for longer. My cats were okay with it but I don't think I'll get it again :/
Chesterton, IN
I found when I used scented litter than my cats were getting UTIs. Switched to this and they don’t have any problems. It’s not dusty and clumps well.
Warren, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this because of the price being in the mid range. It honestly isn't the best product. It doesn't help with the odor but it is affordable.
Pt pleasant , WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Works great! Use this, I only have 1 cat but it really works great for 1 cat, easy to scoop, always smells great even after a few days
Kelso, WA
It wasn’t my favorite. It didn’t seem to work as well as some of the others. Which surprised me because I normally love Arm & Hammer.
Washington, MO
My cats aren’t a fan of clumping litter at all. I stopped using this because of that and because the smell was still pretty awful.
Saint Joseph, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product works very well if you have 1,2 or more cats. It clumps very well and does not have so much dust that it chokes you.

Looking for your answer?