BY ARM & HAMMER #77 in Litter

Description:

Arm & Hammer Multi-Cat Litter, 37 lbs: Extra strength advanced odor eliminators multi-cat litter with powerful baking soda crystals along with special odor neutralizers that eliminate odor on contactThis Arm & Hammer Multi-Cat Litter, 37 lbs bag features powerful baking soda crystals and special odor neutralizers that eliminate the worst litter box odors on contact. It helps keep your home smelling fresh and clean. Designed specifically for homes with multiple cats, this litter works quickly and efficiently so your house can always smell fresh. Arm & Hammer litter brings the renowned cleansing power of baking soda crystals to cat litter.

Heather C.
I usually use the Arm and Hammer Clump and Seal for my two cats but I thought I would give this one a try. This honestly doesn't mask any odors and worse, it doesn't clump at all, so the wet litter just gets redistributed throughout the box. I am scooping way more than usual even and the box is just too smelly especially in our small apartment. I don't imagine the cats like the strong urine smell either. I am going back to the Clump and Seal for sure.
Skye T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great litter for multi cat households, like mine. We have 9 cats IN our house and this is a very good litter. It isn't all that messy compared to other brands and it clumps well. It also helps with keeping the smell down and with cleaning all three litter boxes 3-4x a day, there is no "cat" smell.
Highly recommend it for the price and the size.
Stacy B.
Roselle, IL
I originally bought this type of cat litter for my cat, he enjoys more than you can know. It does exactly what it advertises like clumping every thing it needs to be clumped, but I have tried other litters that had a better, longer lasting fresh smell to it. But that one negative viewpoint to it wouldn't let pursue me to not purchase it again.
Jackie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have three cats and boy it can get stinky, but this does a great job covering their odors. This is for multi cat indeed. I have a cat who loves to have clean litter so of course that is how I know this is a great choice because my very picky cat loves it.
kimberly T.
Pharr, TX
This litter is my holy grail litter, it's true it's word it eliminates odor and My kitty's love it I like to put in the arm n hammer baking soda deoterizer it's twice the odor eliminator Only thing I haven't been able to find a low dust litter all of them leave traces :(
Shannon B.
Coppell, TX
I have tried so many litters for my 2 girls, but hands down this one is the best. This is the only litter that doesn't make my cars allergies go crazy! It locks in the smell & really clumps making for an easy clean up!
Cheryl F.
Saint Cloud, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This stuff is awesome. The smell isn't offensive and it seems to clump pretty well, however my only complaint is that after several days of scooping the litter just stops clumping at all.. not sure why we keep up with scooping every day.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
I like Arm and Hammer's cat litters, but the fragrance for this one is just too strong! It irritates my husband when he cleans their litterbox and at times aggravates my cat's allergies. Otherwise, it's pretty effective.
Greg M.
Tampa, FL
This litter literally saves the animal shelter. We have so many cats and we constantly have to change it. And it won't stink as much. But then some cats do not cover it so it does stink sometimes.
Beth M.
Delaware, OH
I was disappointed by this product as I felt it didn't mask odors as well and its competition. It's also very dusty and tracks more. Overall I was expecting more from a brand known for its odor control properties.