BY ARM & HAMMER #43 in Litter

Description:

"A Secret in the Litter Box." In 1974, the secret to fighting litter box odors was to add ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda in the litter box to eliminate harsh odors. That was then. Now the baking soda experts at ARM & HAMMER have an even better litter secret. ARM & HAMMER cat litters. Today's better litter for better odor elimination.

Tabitha M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When you have multiple cats this is the way to go. And everyone their own preference and I lean towards clumping litter. It leaves less of a smell to me. This brand makes good litter IMO.
Brittany O.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I have more cats than the average person, but I personally hat litters that have a scent to them. I find that the litter box tends to begin to stink a lot faster than with litter that is unscented.
Cassandra S.
Gallatin, TN
I was very excited to use this litter, and while it clumps, the smell of the powder in the litter is overpowering in our small house. We still use Arm and Hammer, but we prefer the litter made from corn as it doesn't smell quite so strongly. Not a bad product, but we prefer the other to this one.
Maddy W.
Lincoln, NE
I have three cats and this litter is seriously amazing! Not only does it have a fresh smell that smells nice and covers up the scent of having three cats, it also makes it easy to scoop and clean! I would recommend this product to anyone who has multiple cats in their home!
Talaina M.
This is the best cat litter I've came across. I have three cats. Although they're technically outside cats, we allow them to stay in the house when it's cold, raining, etc. This litter covered up all odors and clumped really well. It's inexpensive too!
Pamela S.
louisville, KY
Love it no one knows we have a cat till they see him! My cat is a senior now and very picky this is the one he loves too! I have tried others but I always return to this brand!
Katie D.
Columbia, SC
This is the only litter that I have found works with our two cats. I have tried pretty much everything and this one clumps very well and the odor is almost non existent! Don't think I will ever use a different type!
Jodi S.
Vassar, MI
I have four cats, and let me tell you the odor can get pretty bad! I started using the Arm & Hammer Multi cat litter, and it does the trick! I have kept using it and now a friend of mine does to.
Jessica C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've had my adopted kitten for 2 months now. I've bought this brand of cat litter from the beginning. It keeps the Oder limited and the cleaning up process is easy. My kitty seems to like it too!
Tannille W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This litter clumps well and mostly stays put in the litter box. There is still a slight scent, but I guess that's a better smell than I could normally expect from my litter box.