Personal CareOral CareToothpasteArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Mentadent Advanced Breath Freshening

ARM & HAMMER™ Mentadent™ Advanced Breath Freshening

NULL

How much does this cost?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Mentadent™ Advanced Breath Freshening!
Lajla R.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is probably my go to because it works so well. It has baking soda in it, so it really makes your teeth whiter. My teeth feel really clean after I use it. I would totally recommend this to others.
Ana L.
Sacramento , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I like it. I feel it’s not too heavy on the mint. I like that it has the whitening. I use it often. It might be one of my favorites. I do recommend it to people who like to brush their teeth.
Kimberly T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Mentadent whitening toothpaste works really well and is safer on teeth than a lot of other toothpaste. The container can be a little cumbersome and bulky but it does get out all of the toothpaste and it's cleaner than the traditional tube.
Taylor W.
Ithaca, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the best toothpaste ever. It takes a few days to really get used to the foaming sensation though. It is a lot more fun to use then alternatives. I am a repeat user of this product. I am very satisfied.
N S.
Falls Church, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smalls great it’s not salty and will keep my mouth clean all day I recommend it it’s very effective
Delilah P.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought this because of tiktok. Whitening benefits are not as drastic as most people claim. It’s pretty on par with others.
Trisha J.
Franklinton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was using a different arm and hammer toothpaste before this one and it was okay. I decided to try this and immediately noticed how it whitened my teeth. This is the only toothpaste that has ever actually whitened my teeth. I will continue to purchase this and highly recommend this product!
Alexa A.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love love love this product. It helps whiten my teeth while also giving me good oral heath along with it. It really cleans my teeth and leaves them feeling clean all day. Would 100% recommend to anyone who brushes their teeth.
Zoey V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It’s a great toothpaste, the taste is a bit strong and maybe the ingredients a little too but it’s worth the price and the cleanliness
jina A.
Providence
Tastes gross but I think it works well. Not a huge difference in whitening my teeth but makes me feel like it’s doing something I guess.