ARM & HAMMER™ Max Odor Eliminator Vacuum Free Foam uploaded by Amanda R.ARM & HAMMER™ Max Odor Eliminator Vacuum Free Foam uploaded by Indira H.

BY ARM & HAMMER #37 in Cleanup & Odor Control

Description:

Get your home smelling fresh and clean with this Arm & Hammer Max Odor Eliminator. The penetrating foam goes deep into carpet fibers to absorb and eliminate tough pet odor at the source, cutting out multiple steps. It dries quickly, allowing you to use your space almost immediately after the treatment. This pet odor eliminator also leaves the area stain-free, refreshed and free from sticky residue. It comes in a 15-oz spray can and is safe for use on curtains, carpets, bedding and upholstery.

ARM & HAMMER™ Max Odor Eliminator Vacuum Free Foam
  • "This was an amazing carpet scent that went right into the carpet and made the house smell beautifully for days and days and it was pet friendly which made it even better for my little pups!" in 1 review
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Decorator Expert Level 4
This stuff is awesome!!! Between kids and pets we always have 1-2 cans in the house. After cleaning up whatever mess was made on the carpet, you shake the can and spray. It foams up and then dissapates and leaves our carpet smelling wonderfully fresh and clean and no sign of anything that had happened. Highly recommend!!!
Tanesha H.
I use this commonly to clean up any messes my dogs or other pets may make. It saves my carpet from the stain, however, there is still a slight urine smell left behind...
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
Nothing I have ever tried or used has been any comparison to this stuff! It smells amazing and lasts lo her than any Febreze or carpet powder or spray could even imagine. My house doesn't smell but I have two Italian greyhounds and let's face it dogs have a smell to them. I use this every single day to keep my home smelling fresh
Shanel N.
Troy , NY
With this odor eliminator it will leave your carpet fresh and clean quickly. Especially if you have pets. And it's safe to use around pets. It has a light and pleasant scent. It doesn't just cover up a smell it eliminates it.
laura b.
Yes this stuff is a life saver. Anyone with pets know accidents happen. Can't be avoided. It will occur. Especially with cats and hair balls! I have a cat and a dog so I get all the fun cleanups. This stuff works very well.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
My best friend!! This is my go to since my puppy is still in training mode and pees wherever she desires. I pour a little and then vacune over it! It looks/ smells like she never did anything.
Stephanie M.
I use this right after vacuuming to refreshed the carpet. I LOVE IT. It truly does get rid of odors and makes my entire apartment smell fresh! I used to use those dry powders that you would vacuum up, until I heard that they can cause damage to your vacuum. Ever since then, I searched for a product that would help my carpet SMELL good, and I found this baby! The only downside is, it runs out quickly, unless I use too much of it. Lol.
Stephanie G.
I use this on freshly vacuumed rugs to neutralize the spot my toy poodle seems to like most. This stuff definitely gets rid of any unpleasant odors but I wouldn't use this alone or instead of the powder since it just sits on the rug and doesn't get vacuumed up after drying.
Shannon C.
This stuff works great! It really does freshen things up. It dries quickly on carpet, but on upholstery it can take quite a while to dry. This doesn't really bother me because it works so well.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Decorator Expert Level 4
This stuff is not good for a lot of use because it leaves behind a residue that is difficult to get out when deep cleaning your carpet. I have used it on my area rugs and it worked great, just not my house carpeting
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
Does it get rid of odors for good?
Katlyn V.
How is this different then the powder type? What's different?
Chelsi S.
I have pets and have used the powder. How does the foam compare?
Miranda M.
Does it affect the color or texture of your carpet? I'm afraid it would get sticky.

back