BY ARM & HAMMER #56 in Litter

Helps Capture Litter Scatter Helps Keepthe Floor Clean 35 x 23 Arm Hammer Litter Mat has a unique webbing pattern that captures litter scatter, helping keep floors clean. Good for use on most flooring types, like carpet, wood and tile. Questions?

• Not really you can just kinda beat it out outside and it ...1 Answers
  • Isn't this hard to clean? Does the litter get trapped in ...4 Answers
Christine G.
Seabrook , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Although this mat does catch a lot of litter, there is still litter that gets on the floor. I have to sweep everyday with or without the mat. You also have to be careful when moving the mat to clean it; the caught litter falls out if you’re not careful.
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My boyfriend bought this for our cat a week ago and I love it because before we had it he would always drag litter from his feet on the floor. Now he can just step on the mat and it comes off on the mat. So that makes me a happy fur mama.
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat likes to dig in the litter and tends to be very messy. I enjoy having the mat to help keep the litter from going all over. I hate that it is hard to clean sometimes since it traps the litter in it, I found vacuuming it is helpful. I wish it had more of a slip resistant back because it tends to slide from in front of the box.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
Didn't help at all. When I would clean it, barely any litter would be in the mat. My cat still tracked cat litter throughout the house! I have a bob tail cat. I wouldn't buy this product again, I won't even buy any litter mat again. This ruined my hopes at finding a mat that works. This one is supposed to be the best!
Alicia C.
Aurora, OR
A life saver!!!! This saves my floor from being littered with cat litter, no pun intended ;) but seriously AMAZING.My cats for some reason get ridiculous amounts of cat litter in their paws and always used to cover the floor in litter. Nothing like waking up at 3am to walk in cat litter on the way for some water.
Destiny F.
Pasadena , TX
This mat is pretty awesome! I bought this originally for me and my mom stole it for her cats lol but anyways, it really does catch the litter that flies out when cats jump out of their box. Would I buy this again? Heck yes because mine was stolen! And I need it!
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have mixed feelings on this. It would collect a lot of cat litter from my cat. However, I would still find that I would have little on the flooring some how in other rooms from her feet and it was difficult to clean out.
Alyshia H.
This is one of the best things I have gotten for my cat. There are other mats to place outside the litter box but this one is better because it is a rougher texture and has enough space that the litter will fall into them. This helps the litter stay in one place and not be tracked around the house. Everyone that has a cat should have one of these.
Hannah H.
This mat works very well for picking up cat litter. It is a comfortable soft feeling and not rough on cats paws, the issue is that after collecting so much cat litter, it is hard to clean! When you shake it off cat litter goes flying everywhere and it gets stuck in the small holes! So it is very hard to clean!
Kara D.
Palmyra, VA
This litter mat is pretty effective at catching litter. The dense, rough texture holds litter very well. It is a great size, and very soft for the cats feet. It is heavy, so stays down when the cats pick it. My only complaint is that it is very difficult to clean.
Bernadette G.
Oak Lawn, IL
Isn't this hard to clean? Does the litter get trapped in there?
jolisia r.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Not really you can just kinda beat it out outside and it all comes out, but i didn't find it that helpful, there was still a mess of cat litter around the matt