Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Liquid Laundry Detergent Sensitive Skin Plus Skin-Friendly Fresh Scent HE Compatible

NULL

Does it have a certain scent after washing? Anyone had issues of skin irritations or such after using it especially for baby?
What smell does this laundry detergent have?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Liquid Laundry Detergent Sensitive Skin Plus Skin-Friendly Fresh Scent HE Compatible!
Nichole L.
Hampton, VA
This is the only detergent that doesn't irritate my son's skin. He is very sensitive and has eczema. Our laundry is fresh, even without the perfumes unlike some other brands. It's very affordable compared to some other brands.
Janelle V.
San Leandro, CA
ARM & HAMMER™ Liquid Laundry Detergent Sensitive Skin Plus Skin-Friendly Fresh Scent HE Compatible uploaded by Janelle V.
To preface, I have super sensitive skin and I usually use fragrance-free detergents. However, I live with my family who likes scented detergents and they haven’t been able to use scented detergents due to my condition. When they noticed there was a product marketed towards sensitive skin people with scent they decided to buy a tub. As a detergent itself, it’s good. Your clothes get clean and they have that fresh clean scent, however, you know your body best and if you’re extremely sensitive towards fragrance when you’re using it on your clothes, towels, blankets, etc. this may not be the product for you. I gave this product two stars because it works and it smells good but I don’t think it’s for all people who have sensitive akin. The nights after I washed my blankets and sheets with this detergent I was so itchy! I think this product would be okay if you weren’t using the items washed directly after but for the indefinite future I am going to stick to using detergent free of all fragrance (even if the scent smells so good)!
Stef B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My fave and go to laundry detergent. I have extremely dry/sensitive skin and this not only cleans well, but has a great mild scent that does not irritate!
Tekeisha B.
Waldorf, MD
Use this for my daughter's clothes because of her sensitive skin, it cleans great and doesn't cause any negative reactions.
Roz N.
Conover
This is the one we use for family. My bf have sensitive skin so this is a good choice for us. Fresh scented but not as great as i wanted. Little procey but takes a time before you need new one unless you wash clothes everyday. I wash clothes atleast 3 times a week or 4
abby W.
Rossville, GA
My sons skin gets irritated easily. I have used this since he was a baby and I've never had any problems with it irritating his skin.
Noemi W.
Suisun City, CA
Wasn't quite impressed with this detergent. Our clothes don't seem to be completely cleaned after washes with this. I have to wash some clothing a second time to be completely cleaned. Definitely not repurchasing this, Tide's version cleans way better.
Hillary T.
Garden Grove, CA
Purchased at: Target
I have this one in a giant sized bottle and I really love it. It is perfect for my sensitive skin that is prone of eczema flares. It is also affordable and it is perfect for a large household. It is chemical free so it is perfect for everyone in your family. It also removes stains without pre-treating them which is a plus! I recommend pairing this with a chemical free fabric softener such as method or seventh generation.
Kiah B.
Rock island
Please do not buy this laundry soap!!!! It is not really free and clear. It made me break out into horrible bright red itchy hives almost immediately after making contact with clothes and bedding washed in the soap. I have been dealing with this rash for the last 6 months and could never get to the bottom of it. I even made several doctors appointments to try and figure out what could be causing the severe rash, but could never figure it out. After reading into this laundry soap a little more, I came to realize that many others have had the same reaction to it as me. Please save yourself the time and money by not buying this product!!!!
Sarah N.
This is the perfect laundry detergent for anyone who is sensitive to strong scents or skin is sensitive to chemicals. This is a free and clear detergent, meaning no harmful chemicals, dyes or fragrance.