ARM & HAMMER™ Liquid Laundry Detergent For Sensitive Skin uploaded by Nathan G.

BY ARM & HAMMER #93 in Laundry Detergent

Description:

This Arm & Hammer laundry detergent is skin-friendly and has been clinically tested to ensure there are no harsh irritants or chemicals that can irritate sensitive skin. The unique design behind this Arm & Hammer detergent uses a low sudsing formula that will cleanly rinse away to reveal clean, bright and stain free clothing. This liquid laundry detergent also leaves behind a clean fresh scent with every wash. Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent is gentle on skin and gentle on your washer as well and can be used on all machines including High Efficiency washers Arm & Hammer Ultra Laundry Detergent for Sensitive Skin, 96 Loads

Directions

For best results, wet fabric and apply detergent directly onto spots and tough stains. Rub gently, wait 5-10 minutes, then wash immediately. Always test an inside seam for colorfastness. Use full cap for large or heavily soiled loads. Fill cap to bar 1 for medium loads or bar 3 for energy saving** cold wash settings.

ARM & HAMMER™ Liquid Laundry Detergent For Sensitive Skin
  • "The detergent cleans very well, and the scent smells great and doesn't fade to fast." in 2 reviews
  • "Leaves your clothes smelling fresh." in 1 review
  • "If this isn't on sale, I do buy Purex Free & Clear, but I just like the Arm & Hammer a little bit more." in 1 review
  • "My husbands a mechanic so you can imagine that means super greasy clothes and tranny fluid covered while I do normally use a stronger detergent when we were out I used this one still got his clothes clean and smelling fresh! " in 1 review
  • "I am a college student and use this every week." in 1 review
Maria-Elisa J.
Danville
I have sensitive skin and my skin gets irritated with normal laundry detergent. This is our go-to in our household because it works great and also a GREAT value compared to some other brands! I recommend this for those who have sensitive skin and want affordable laundry detergents!
Jess T.
Most products that are for sensitive skin have a weird scent because they don’t add extra fragrances. However, this detergent is both for sensitive skin and smells great! Switched to it from Tide about 4 months ago and I’m really happy we did that in my household. :)
Shelbie B.
York, SC
This is the only sensitive skin detergent that I can use. I love arm and hammer! It is very effective in keeping my skin from having a reaction! I have been buying this product for a long time and would recommend!
Sierra S.
This is so good specially if you have a skin problem. The only bad part about it is it doesn’t have a strong smell. It is pretty effective. Yes it is affordable especially if you use coupons. Absolutely love it.
Julianna M.
Corpus Christi, TX
LIFE SAVER FOR BABY CLOTHES. We have all seen the ridiculously priced baby detergents (dreft! *cough cough*). This stuff is perfect for my baby! It is usually around $6 - $7 but Walgreens has it on sale for $2 every quarter so I stock up. I gave it 4 stars because it does not take out sweat odors too well without using a lot of detergent, so I don't use it on mine or my husband's clothes.
Quineshay M.
This detergent is great. I started using it in my freshman year of college because that's what my mom sent with me and I have grown to like it. It doesn't have a pungent smell but the faint smell it does have is delightful. I also like that it doesn't irritate my skin, its gentle on my skin. I would definitely recommend this for people who have sensitive skin like myself.
gretaglez G.
San Leandro , CA
I like this product because it was cheap and the biggest bottle in the store, i feel that I need to use a lot of product so my clothes can smell clean, I like it and I would recommend it
Courtney M.
Nashville
We get this laundry detergent about once a month because my fiancé has bad body acne and likes to get this for sensitive skin. It is good laundry detergent to use and normally helps with his outbreaks. I just wish it wasn't as expensive. I shouldn't have to break the bank because someone in the family has sensitive skin.
🔥Jessica S.
Alturas, CA
This is the only brand of laundry soap I use. My kids have very sensitive skin and it has never irritated their skin. It cleans my clothes well and is always at a good price.
Kelly O.
Baltimore, MD
I started using this detergent 4 years ago when I found out my boyfriends mom used this. His clothes always smelled amazing and the scent would last forever. I have tried many other brands and had issues with rashes but ever since I switched I have not had any rashes. I recommend this everyone I know.
Karen A.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Do you find this washed and cleans your clothes well? Getting all odors and stains out