Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Liquid Laundry Detergent, Clean Burst

ARM & HAMMER™ Liquid Laundry Detergent, Clean Burst

NULL

I Really want to know which laundry detergent is the best as in smell or fighting stains ?
How good is it for very dirty laundry?
Can you tell a difference in your darks when using this ?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Liquid Laundry Detergent, Clean Burst!
Valerie T.
ARM & HAMMER™ Liquid Laundry Detergent, Clean Burst uploaded by Valerie T.
Only detergent that does not make my family break out in eczema. Must buy. This is even more sensitive that the "sensitive skin" one. I like the Clean & Simple!
Carolann R.
Taunton, MA
ARM & HAMMER™ Liquid Laundry Detergent, Clean Burst uploaded by Carolann R.
Purchased at: Walmart
The only brand I use! I’m so excited that they came out with the boost scents! They all smell amazing and my clothes come out super clean
Kristina A.
Boardman
arm and hammer clean burst is my favorite scent of liquid laundry detergent. the scent is so clean and fresh. my clean laundry smells fabulous. the soap does a wonderful job cleaning and doesn't leave a soapy film behind, on the clothes or in my washer. it doesn't cause any skin irritations to my family or dry our skin in the winter. the price is unbeatable. this product is available everywhere arm and hammer is sold and almost everywhere laundry detergent is sold. you will not be disappointed!
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
2,447 reviews
ARM & HAMMER™ Liquid Laundry Detergent, Clean Burst uploaded by Faith D.
Purchased at: Amazon
New favorite for my working man and toddler highly recommend gets cloths clean and keeps them fresh if you haven't tried it yet it's a must.
Chelsea B.
Irmo, SC
Inexpensive and effective. The laundry detergent doesn’t leave any residue and cleans well for the relatively affordable cost. The scent is not overpowering, but is noticeable when clothes are washed.
Shelby B.
Milan, IN
ARM & HAMMER™ Liquid Laundry Detergent, Clean Burst uploaded by Shelby B.
This is one of my go-to laundry detergents! I just purchased some the other day. I love the scent and the deep clean it provides. Whenever I am washing my white bedding, this is the detergent I use. The price point for the quality and amount of detergent you receive is wonderful. I always turn to this when I am on a budget as well.
DaleAnn U.
North Las Vegas, NV
This is the best laundry detergent I have found. My clothes always feel super clean and smell great with it. I am allergic to tide and a couple of other detergents but this one doesn't cause any issue. If you have a detergent allergy this one works great.
angela C.
Colombia, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
This detergent is so tough on stains and discoloration yet so genlte with the actual material of your clothes
Jennifer F.
Fort Mill
Great product. Provides exactly what it says it will. Cleans deep and leaves your clothes smelling fresh. Everything you could possibly want.
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
ARM & HAMMER™ Liquid Laundry Detergent, Clean Burst uploaded by Sherri F.
Fantastic fresh, clean scent! Being a concentrated detergent means less/smaller packaging which I appreciate! Safe for all machines, including “he” washers. Works well on my heavily soiled items, but safe enough for my more delicate fabrics. Reasonably priced. #HomeCare #HomeSweetHome #contest
Ask a question to the Influenster community...