BY ARM & HAMMER

Cleaning Results

So how did the ARM & HAMMER™ Ultra Power 4X Liquid Laundry Detergent work? Fabulous! Everything feels great, smells scented but not overly fragrant, and seems clean. The two scoops of Baking Soda seemed to do the trick of refreshing everything in the closet so we’re ready for the freezing cold temps that have hit the Pacific Northwest.While the bottle can handle up to 60 loads, I think I’ll be done in about 10. This year I’m weeding out all the too-small sheets (we no longer have a twin bed in the house but we’ve got a ton of sheets in that size) and hopefully the closet will be more organized as well as great smelling – wish me luck!

Kathleen H.
Dayton, OH
Got mine at Family Dollar. Took out grass stains in my daughters jeans so defiantly gets the job done made blankets looking a lot brighter and cleaner was affordable. My 8yr old daughter had a bed wetting problem I used this on her sheets and blankets it took the pee scent right out. I will be buying this again.
Julie S.
This is a cheaper option that does the job, too! My clothes always get clean. Sometimes the smell does funky stuff with water, but sometimes the water is funky by itself, so I can't say with certainty it's the detergent. I docked it one star because I went through a time where these mystery streaks showed up and ruined clothes. I switched fabric softeners, water temps, load sizes, cleaned the machine. But the stains stopped when I stopped using this detergent. I don't know for sure it was this stuff, but it was the only common factor in the stain debacle. Other than that I had consistently good experiences.
Shasha Y.
Target was having an awesome deal on this detergent so I bought two and gave it a try. Love it so far! I was very surprised with this detergent. Works great! No fabric staining or discoloration, smells great and cleans well. This detergent works very well on our cloth diapers and gets the smell out.
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
4x concentrated is amazing! I get so many more loads out of this detergent. Smells great and has a lasting scent. Little goes a long long way. You really don't have to use much since it's highly concentrated. Great product and definitely will buy again and again.
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
My washer gets stinky sometimes with different soaps. This is the only one that keeps my washer and clothes smelling fantastic. It's pretty affordable so I buy the big jug. I would recommend it to anyone who has an HE front load washer.
Tamara D.
Angleton, TX
I love this laundry detergent. Overall the best detergent I have ever used. The scent lingers in my fabrics for several days after washing. Cleans clothes the way it's supposed to. Does not fade my colors. I recommend this item.
Emily P.
Fort Thomas, KY
Switched from another brand to this one for a while and as good as it was and how clean it got my clothes. I was disappointed that something in it irritates my super sensitive skin. A big disappointment for me.
kristin s.
Love this! This is more powerful and gets my clothes cleaner then my older detergent. That's why I'm crazy about Arm and Hammer because they are constantly upgrading the products. I will purchase again.
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN
I am normally a Tide fan, however sometimes I will veer off course and buy Arm & Hammer. It works great and the smells are not overpowering. It is my second favorite detergent.
Haley L.
Ames, IA
I love this one. My clothes come out feeling nice and clean and soft, and the smell is great. I haven't noticed great stain removal, so that's why I'm only giving 4 stars instead of 5. You do get a lot of value for your money, and I would recommend this product overall.