BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® - The Standard of Purity Powerfully Clean Naturally Fresh™ New! 2x Concentrated - 32 Loads* Half the Size, Same Number of Loads! Easy to carry Easy to use Easy to store Recyclable Safe for septic tanks Contains no phosphate Questions/Comments:   , 9AM - 5PM ET *Delivers 32 medium loads as measured to the fill line.

• I love when laundry smells great.m do you recommend this ...1 Answers
  • I've been breaking out and I'm Using this generic brand o...1 Answers
  • I'm really big on long lasting freshness. Does this deter...3 Answers
Bri W.
Antioch, TN
I love this detergent, it never makes my toddler with eczema break out and it’s always the best price per load. The scent is really nice and it doesn’t wash away during the cycle. This is my go to detergent.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
Decorator Expert Level 3
I got this arm and hammer laundry detergent for my color clothes.
It smells amazing and does a great job with cleaning and living it's Wonderful smells on our clothes.
I would recommend it because it's the best ARM & HAMMER™ Plus OxiClean™ Fresh Scent
Nicole Z.
I love how it makes my clothes feel clean and sanitary because if the baking soda! I love to use this detergent for my laundry. It has a good variety of sensitivity and products! Theres none that I don’t like. Its affordable and can be found almost anywhere. I would recommend to anyone!
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
Decorator Expert Level 1
We just got this laundry soap, my husband is a penny pincher and it was cheap lol. I love it! If is decently priced, the smell is actually pretty Good and my clothes look so clean! I will definitely buy again. We got the big huge size for less then $10!
Alison M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love it!! It has a great scent so my clothes smell amazing! It cleans the clothes well! Compatible with HE washers! I get the BIG container for only $7 at the commissary!! Definitely recommend! Can also get at Walmart
marolyn c.
This product is really good and gets out some of the stains ! It has a really natural, clean, fresh smell to it ! It’s pretty long lasting and also affordable ! I would definitely recommend buying this product !
kari r.
biloxi, MS
The scent of thus product is not overpowering and i feel it really gets my clothes clean. I buy it because it is a reasonable price and i am sensitive to smells.
Nadine C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Arm & Hammer Liquid Detergent does an average job in removing dirt and stains from my laundry. It smells okay but is not among my favorite scents in a laundry detergent. It is affordably priced and leaves clothes looking clean and fresh.
Mariah U.
San Diego, CA
I've tried to use the natural stuff and it just doesn't cut it. This stuff gets most stains out and my clothes come out clean. I do use a pre wash, but that is because I use a laundry mat and nothing works as good as your own washer and dryer. My clothes are fresh and smell good after I wash them with arm and hammer!
Gigi C.
I recently bought this because of the amazing sales price! I do have sensitive skin so I bought the one to accommodate for that and it works! I just started using it so I'm still hesitant but will always by for the excellent price!
chrystal m.
Pomona, CA
I'm really big on long lasting freshness. Does this detergent provide that? If so, how long does it last?
brandy c.
Hamilton, ON
I love when laundry smells great.m do you recommend this product for both cleaning and a fresh scent
Rio H.
Whittier , CA
I've been breaking out and I'm Using this generic brand of detergent and my theory is that the detergent could be irritating my face and is causing me to break out. I have oily and acne prone skin in other words sensitive and oily. Would this be a suitable detergent that would not cause breakouts due to harsh chemicals that will be embedded in my pillow case and wash cloths?

Walmart