BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® - The Standard of Purity Powerfully Clean Naturally Fresh™ New! 2x Concentrated - 32 Loads* Half the Size, Same Number of Loads! Easy to carry Easy to use Easy to store Recyclable Safe for septic tanks Contains no phosphate Questions/Comments:   , 9AM - 5PM ET *Delivers 32 medium loads as measured to the fill line.

• I love when laundry smells great.m do you recommend this ...1 Answers
  • I've been breaking out and I'm Using this generic brand o...1 Answers
  • I'm really big on long lasting freshness. Does this deter...3 Answers
Erin B.
suwanee
Super affordable, it works. No complaints. Doesn’t leave a scent on your clothes, so if you’re looking for that fresh scent for days, you won’t find it here. But you will have clean clothes that didn’t fade.
Jennifer P.
Phoenix
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this detergent. It gets our clothes super clean. It also makes them smell absolutely fabulous. It is very important for my family to have a great detergent because my husband and son have very physical jobs and their clothes can become very stinky. This detergent ensures that their clothes are always clean and smell great.
Savanna J.
Lewistown
Purchased at: Albertsons
This detergent has been great for our family. We switched to it after noticing our sons skin sensitivity disorder. It has done fantastic and not caused an outbreak once! It leaves our clothes smelling very clean and stains often gone without any extra assistance. This is a product I would highly recommend.
Nicole Z.
Newhall, CA
I love how it makes my clothes feel clean and sanitary because if the baking soda! I love to use this detergent for my laundry. It has a good variety of sensitivity and products! Theres none that I don’t like. Its affordable and can be found almost anywhere. I would recommend to anyone!
Nasharia B.
Estill Spgs, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the ONLY detergent that I wash my family's clothes in. It smells great and a little goes a long way. As a family of 6 mostly boys I have to make sure I'm using what's best to remove stains and smells out of their clothes and Arm&Hammer does the job.
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
Decorator Expert Level 1
We just got this laundry soap, my husband is a penny pincher and it was cheap lol. I love it! If is decently priced, the smell is actually pretty Good and my clothes look so clean! I will definitely buy again. We got the big huge size for less then $10!
Michael C.
Leaves cloths clean without having to rewash them again.  Easy pour spout with tab depressing mechanism that leaves no mess to clean up.  Easy carry handle to relocate anywhere you want.  Plenty of loads can be washed with this size container.  No need to worry buying more every couple of weeks.
Alison M.
Fort Hood, TX
Love it!! It has a great scent so my clothes smell amazing! It cleans the clothes well! Compatible with HE washers! I get the BIG container for only $7 at the commissary!! Definitely recommend! Can also get at Walmart
marolyn c.
This product is really good and gets out some of the stains ! It has a really natural, clean, fresh smell to it ! It’s pretty long lasting and also affordable ! I would definitely recommend buying this product !
may N.
This product is good for doing a general clean, but not necessarily a deep clean. Any stains that I needed removed would not be done by this detergent, but it was a solid base cleaner.
chrystal m.
Pomona, CA
I'm really big on long lasting freshness. Does this detergent provide that? If so, how long does it last?
brandy c.
Hamilton, ON
I love when laundry smells great.m do you recommend this product for both cleaning and a fresh scent
Rio H.
Whittier , CA
I've been breaking out and I'm Using this generic brand of detergent and my theory is that the detergent could be irritating my face and is causing me to break out. I have oily and acne prone skin in other words sensitive and oily. Would this be a suitable detergent that would not cause breakouts due to harsh chemicals that will be embedded in my pillow case and wash cloths?

Kohl's