BY ARM & HAMMER

With Arm & Hammer Ultra Liquid Laundry Detergent has powerful stain fighting ingredients - designed to power out dirt and odors. Special agents in the detergent trap the soil in the wash water, so dirt and stains rinse away and don't redeposit on your clothes. This Arm & Hammer liquid detergent is safe for use with all washing machines. Phosphate-free. Keeps your laundry smelling fresh with Arm & Hammer's tropical burst scent

Ely A.
Mcallen, TX
This is a life saver for me,I was looking a detergent that clean but also leaves a good scent on our clothes,this is just perfect,I also add a scoop of baking soda and works just perfect,not to mention that the size of this detergent is very good and the price is very accessible,I would like to say that is cheap compared to other brands and this work amazing.
April N.
This is my favorite scent of laundry detergent. It is a smell that doesn’t fade fast and you laundry actually smells like it once it comes out of the wash. This laundry detergent also helps keep your clothes the cleanest and remove any sort of stains that might be on them, without distorting the colors.
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
My clothes are always clean and this smells so good! Some laundry detergents make my boyfriend covered in hives but this one doesn’t, he has never had an issue! The fact that it doesn’t make him have a reaction and still smells great is a miracle
Michaela B.
Mooresville, IN
We have been using this detergent for a couple months now, and I just love the way my clothes have felt and smelled. There is no residue feeling and a little bit goes a long way making it more cost effective.
Danielle M.
My mom always used to put baking soda in the laundry so once this brand came out with laundry soap I have just always used this and never tried anything else because it’s always cleaned my clothes really well
Amy S.
Savannah, GA
This is my favorite brand of laundry detergent. It always leaves my clothing smelling really good and the scent lasts forever. It also cleans my laundry really well. I would recommend this product to others.
Catherine S.
Bristol, VT
Our family loves this laundry soap. The scent is very fresh and not too heavy. It cleans our clothes very well and we’ve been using it forever. The price is good for the product if you buy it whole sale.
Jessica M.
Statesboro, GA
I like the arm and hammer laundry detergents. I’ve used this before because I like the smell but i like the ones with the oxi clean in it the best. Either way it’s very affordable and gets the job done!
Berenice R.
Las Cruces, NM
I love using this laundry detergent. Both my husband and I have sensitive skin, and this one is the best one I’ve found that doesn’t irritate our skin. It’s also really cheap in price! I love it!
Andrea D.
Wilmington, DE
What can I say about this laundry detergent 😍 first off it has baking soda which is amazing to clean clothes with. Second, it has the most amazing scent that stays on your clothes for weeks!