BY ARM & HAMMER

The only laundry detergent with the proven cleaning and freshening power of ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda is supercharged with OxiClean™ Stain Fighters for superior stain lifting and whitening*. Available in a long-lasting Fresh Scent. *vs. leading value detergents.

• Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent Plus Oxi Clean, Fresh Scent, 250 Oz, 160 Loads

Specifications

Key BenefitsStain Removing, Whitening

Katina B.
Everett, WA
you can never go wrong with arm and hammer i use every product the have! this iosno con to this deterfgent! it is 100% effective and always on point. it has the best price points and is worth the price for sure. I 00% reccomond arm and hammer all dayQ!
Elizabeth M.
I love this! Ive gotten it multiple times, i think it really helps keep all of my clothes clean, even my babies messy outfits! And its relatively cheap, i can usually get it on sale at walgreens
Kellie K.
Raleigh, NC
This detergent is soft enough on my clothes and skin that I don't break out with use and keeps my clothes looking bright and fresh for an extended period of time. I've had issues with other laundry detergents leaving my clothes dull or causing abnormal wear and tear. It is also very reasonable in cost compared to other brands.
Sadie A.
Bismarck, ND
i used this laundry soap for awhile i don't think it works up to its full potential overall i would say its great for whites but my colored clothes seemed to fade while using this product it is very affordable but not my favorite and i wouldn't recommend this as a first choice for laundry
Jennifer P.
I had to buy this to take care of some really tough stains that the kids have been getting in their clothes. The added boost of the Oxiclean works wonders. Their clothes are so clean and look just as good as the day I bought them. I highly recommend this to parents with active kids.
Melissa E.
I have lots of workout clothes with have amounts of sweat and the smell that comes with it. I love how with Arm and Hammer with oxiclean keeps the fabric awesome and keeps remove the smell 10x better than any other laundry detergent that I have tried.
Jessica P.
This is a great detergent. It cleans everything I throw at it and is really affordable. I prefer the free & clear version, but this one works great on stains and stinky stuff (like dog beds!)
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
Love arm and hammer products and this detergent is not the exception. It helps your whites stay whites and don't go yellow, it doesn't have bleach so your clothes doesn't suffer and the smell is great. This special one last at least for three months so is a good investment
Danielle J.
Austin, TX
I love this stuff. I'm a repeat buyer. Keeps my clothes clean and the container lasts my family of 4 a very long time. I think it's effective considering how messy toddlers are. It's a great value to the alternatives out there. I'd definitely recommend.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I like to use the detergent when I do my laundry it's easier you just use the cup that's provided and your laundry comes out smelling great fresh and clean and it gets the job done.