ARM & HAMMER™ Heavy Duty Refills 2 Ct Essentials Cleaner & Degreaser

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Harnessing the power of nature...delivers outstanding cleaning, while being better for you, your home, and more sensible for the environment.* Saves you work: works as well as traditional cleaners; works with hard or soft water. Saves you money! Refills save up to 25% vs. Conventional cleaners. Sensible for environment! Plant-based cleaners derived from coconuts and palm kernel oil. Refill pack uses 80% less packaging than 2 pre-filled spray cleaners. Product has not been tested on animals.

ARM & HAMMER™ Heavy Duty Refills 2 Ct Essentials Cleaner & Degreaser
Camila S.
Orlando, FL
I first came across A&H Essentials Cleaner & Degreaser a year or two ago. I was a little skeptical at first about having to mix it myself but the price was right. Much to my surprise and pleasure it outcleaned Fantastic, Mr Clean, and everything else I had under my sink. After using it up, I went back to buy more only to find it had been dropped by my grocery store. I couldn't find it anywhere until Amazon. I bought up a lifetime supply. This stuff wipes the grease and grime right off my stove and range hood. The other cleaners seem to turn the grease to a gummy mess first before you can wipe it off. And the A&H has a really nice smell that doesn't choke you to death. I highly recommend this product.
Donna B.
Truly love this stuff. Fresh clean smell and really works well. I love that it has plant based cleaners. Will continue to use.
Shamira B.
Staten Island , NY
I use this for my stove it works super awesome it works really well and really fast wipes of smooth makes cleaning easy
Laura S.
hamilton
Use this product all the time ! Can't go wrong! It smells wonderful and is a great value!!