ARM & HAMMER™ Fridge-n-Freezer™ Odor Absorber

NULL

How often do you guys wait before buying a new box?
I wonder if they have other once with a sense
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Fridge-n-Freezer™ Odor Absorber!
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
These work really GREAT at keeping odors out of my refrigerator and in my freezer! I like how the box contains a spot to write down when it needs to be replaced by because it helps me keep track. It says it needs to be replaced every 30 days, but it works for many months after that so I usually replace it every 4 months or so or whenever I see it’s not working. It’s inexpensive and I highly recommend this product if you like your fridge and freezer being odor free like me!
Estefy S.
Mecca, CA
100% recommended to remove any Bad smell from the freezer or your trash cans and is really easy yo use this is one of My favorites because it works fast .
Ashley H.
Woburn, MA
Works great! I personally HATE the smell of onions but my sister in law LOVES them! So this just sucks in all the stinky mess so everything in our fridge doesn't smell like it
Cecilia P.
Bellflower, CA
I stick one of these babies in my fridge and replace it every 30 days for a fresh smelling refrigerator.
Natasha T.
Farmingdale , NY
I’ve always used these to keep the odors at a minimum in both my refrigerator and freezer. I love that they came out with this packaging that made so you don’t even have to open the box and run the risk of spilling!!! Brilliant!
Skyler G.
Spring Valley, NY
ARM & HAMMER™ Fridge-n-Freezer™ Odor Absorber uploaded by Skyler G.
ARM & HAMMER™ Fridge-n-Freezer™ Odor Absorber uploaded by Skyler G.
Purchased at: Staples
ARM & HAMMER™ Fridge-n-Freezer™ Odor Absorber Fridge & freeze arm and Hammer It’s a great product I’ve used it for my mini fridge as well as my fridge at home for many years. It’s a great odor eater I have nothing bad to say about it it does it’s job and I have to worry that has other uses as well too. Arm & Hammer brand has been good for me and my family and friends for many years and this is just another great product. I gave this one five stars with no negative reviews.
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Arm and Hammer Baking Soda Fridge-N-Freezer works wonderfully at keeping the odors at bay in the fridge. It’s very convenient because you tear off the sides to expose a greater amount of surface area than the traditional box where you just open the pour spout. Since I started using this product I have noticed a positive difference in my fridge. My food seems to keep a better taste too because it’s not absorbing the odors of the other food. Just my experience though. It’s also fairly cheap.
Mandy E.
I LOVE Arm&Hammer. Its a classic and a staple in our fridge. These containers make it so much nicer to keep my fridge smelling fresh bc the box just peels off the front and back so the full front and back is exposed to absorb odors. Its pretty long lasting(i buy a new one every month and it seems to last great.) Ive only ever had to replace one early when i made a really garliky roast and the smell filled my fridge but as soon as i replaced it with a new one the odor was gone! The work great! I never leave my fridge bare without some form of Arm&Hammer in there for sure!
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
I remember my mother using Arm & Hammer Baking Soda boxes in her fridge when I was little and I certainly understood why when I got a home of my own. It doesn't take long for those few day old asparagus or that forgotten mango to stink! I like that this container doesn't spill - very helpful with eight people going in and out of our fridge! When it's time for a change, I use it to clean my bathtub and kitchen sink.
Jessica M.
Virginia Bch, VA
If you don't have one of these in your fridge and freezer, you're doing something wrong in your life. Add a little bit to your laundry for cleaner clothes and odor removal. Add a bit to your bath for a deeper body clean and body odor control. Sprinkle some into your carpet as a cheaper alternative to carpet powder. Add a sprinkle to the litter box for extra odor control. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.