BY ARM & HAMMER

Pop One In To Stop Odor.

• Always get two: one for fridge, one for freezer
• Absorbs and deodorizes food odor
• Dual panel flow-through vents for max odor control
• Helps keep food tasting fresh, longer
• For best results, replace every 30 days

• How often do you guys wait before buying a new box?2 Answers
  • I wonder if they have other once with a sense3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I didn't think that one little box could make that big of a difference sent wise in the fridge but I was proven wrong." in 1 review
♡Hope ♡.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This Box is a miracle worker when it comes to fresh scent. You put these in your freezer or refrigerator and it works to take away the smell of those rotten food odors your fridge may or may not have and leave it smelling like nothing was there.
Elissa M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Always good to keep some baking soda in the fridge to absorb some smells that are bound to happen but you will pay a little more to get this that is marketed for that purpose when regular baking soda does the same thing.
Mandy E.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I LOVE Arm&Hammer. Its a classic and a staple in our fridge. These containers make it so much nicer to keep my fridge smelling fresh bc the box just peels off the front and back so the full front and back is exposed to absorb odors. Its pretty long lasting(i buy a new one every month and it seems to last great.) Ive only ever had to replace one early when i made a really garliky roast and the smell filled my fridge but as soon as i replaced it with a new one the odor was gone! The work great! I never leave my fridge bare without some form of Arm&Hammer in there for sure!
Chaya K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
There's nothing worse than opening the fridge and catching a whiff of something unpleasant festering in the fridge/freezer. In the past, I've tried a variety of methods to keep the odor under control from putting a bag of fresh ground coffee to cut-up lemon slices but that got messy and didn't absorb odors as well as the Arm & Hammer fridge/freezer baking soda.
valerie b.
Casa Grande, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a great little pack, i love keeping my fridge and freezer smelling clean and fresh and you cant really do that with out these amazing little containers. There are no complaints about this at all and I recommend everyone with a fridge and freezer grab a pack of these!!!
Pam S.
Philadelphia
I use this product at work and at home, very easy to use and very effective in keeping the fridge and freezer dry and free of odors.  The price is great and you can't beat that.  I would definitely purchase this product again as there are so many great uses for it.
K W.
I can pick one of these up for under a dollar at my Walgreens or grocery store. I don't have smell fridge problems, but the washing machine and dryer room have vents over my neighbors grill and that can smell pretty funky. This little box solves for that, and also in the area I keep my biking kit (what a trooper that box of soda!).
Non promotional purchase with my own funds.
Sarah W.
These fridge packs are handy! Dont have to worry about baking soda spilling out or any mess at all. B. Soda really is universal, soaking up smells or drinking it for heartburn or adding it to chili to cut down the gas! You can use it almost anywhere!
Kat T.
Great product! Great for the price, it is very affordable. I repurchase this product consistently. I would recommend this to others as well! I think it is high quality and lasts a long time overall!!
Alessandra Q.
Duluth, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I always put a box of this in the fridge to keep everything smelling fresh. Its just a good feeling to know there's an extra protector in the fridge with my food.
veronica m.
I wonder if they have other once with a sense
Kristen T.
How often do you guys wait before buying a new box?