Arm & Hammer™ Fresh‐n‐Natural Odor Absorber

NULL

Can I use Fresh & Natural odor eliminator to brush my teeth with
Can I use Arm & Hammer Fresh & Natural household odor eliminator to brush my teeth with
Can I use Arm & Hammer Fresh & Natural odor eliminator to brush my teeth
Start your review of Arm & Hammer™ Fresh‐n‐Natural Odor Absorber!
Tonya D.
New Iberia, LA
Arm & Hammer™ Fresh‐n‐Natural Odor Absorber uploaded by Tonya D.
Absolutely love this product to help with freshness around the whole house. Also a great cleaning supply.
marlayna S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love arm & hammer, baking soda. I cook with it, I use it in my laundry to make my whites brighter. It's also good with whitening your teeth as well. It a smell good for your refrigerator, and your home over all.
Sidney D.
Crestwood, KY
Arm & Hammer™ Fresh‐n‐Natural Odor Absorber uploaded by Sidney D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I put a little bit of this mixed with my cats litter to avoid bad smell. I did confirm with the vet that it’s pet friendly. It’s inexpensive and very easy to use. If you’ve tried this let me know how you use it!
Jessica H.
Super inexpensive product that delivers like double on your money.  It amazes me that such a simple product does it job of odor eliminating so well consistently without any assistance from me. I literally just sit it there and it goes to work at odor eating from day one.
Mel S.
Lynn, MA
Arm and hammer is my favorite brand for everything so without a doubt, it is my favorite brand of baking soda. does exactly what it claims to do, what more can you ask for?
Sonya B.
I use Arm and Hammer for all my cleaning. I use to clean my sinks, stove, and also I make it into a paste with water. I use it to get permanent marker off my counters. My son would accidentally draw on the counters when he was coloring. Plus it works great in the freezer and fridge for a natural deodorizer
Erika B.
Homestead, FL
Está marca es lo máximo. me encanta toda su línea. es muy bueno y realmente hace bien su trabajo, yo lo compraría de nuevo. aunque no es primera vez que lo uso, me parece que tiene buen precio bastante económico
Nichole M.
Rexburg, ID
Arm & hammer baking soda is wonderful. So versatile. Works wonderful in the kitchen for baking and odor eliminating in the fridge. Also used to clean and i use it in my laundry soap.
Carrie Roxanne J.
Springfield, MO
I love this product because I have one in my fridge and it definitely keeps the odors out! I will always use this.
Kalla C.
Sammamish
I use this baking soda in my refrigerator to keep it smelling good! I also keep one in the pantry to use for baking! My cookies and desserts always turn out just right with this baking soda. Try using it to make chocolate chip cookie! Yummy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...