ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh'n Soft Fresh Scent Wet Dryer Cloths

• Freshens your clothes
  • Great fragrance that lasts
  • Powerfully fresh, naturally soft
  • Safety Warning
    Caution: keep out of reach of children and pets: not for use on children's sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame resistant as it may reduce flame resistance.
    Ingredients
    Fabric Softening Agents and Fragrance in a Non-Woven Sheet.
    Directions
    Usage: Place a new sheet on top of wet clothes in dryer. For large loads or extra softness use two sheets. For synthetics use low heat. If spotting occurs, wet and rub spot with bar soap and rewash. Safe for all washables.

ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh'n Soft Fresh Scent Wet Dryer Cloths
Aalaysia P.
indiana
Best fabric sheets, has my clothes smelling soooo good. Smell is everlasting on the clothing.
Viviana M.
We also buy these but I like these too but we don't usually buy it because it's expensive.
Sara j.
Toms River, NJ
My lovely dryer sheet and as a mother I use it in a lot of thing not only in the clothes
Phoenix R.
Saint Louis
Wonderful! Keeps them smelling fresh without smelling artificial, if that makes sense.
Sara D.
Bowmansville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
These dryer sheets are great. They smell good, leave my clothes soft, and static free.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
I have not tried these, but they sound intriguing , so I think that I might try them.
Brandy K.
Love this one it smells great and our clothes are so soft after they are done drying.
Jessica S.
Ardmore, PA
Smells really good, leaves blankets, clothes, ext. Feeling nice and clean and soft.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,181 reviews
This smells amazing Great and have a great amount. Make your clothes feels amazing
Kaleb R.
Keeps your cloths smelling nice and clean! I would highly recommend this product