ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh'n Soft Fresh Scent Wet Dryer Cloths

• Freshens your clothes
  • Great fragrance that lasts
  • Powerfully fresh, naturally soft
  • Safety Warning
    Caution: keep out of reach of children and pets: not for use on children's sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame resistant as it may reduce flame resistance.
    Ingredients
    Fabric Softening Agents and Fragrance in a Non-Woven Sheet.
    Directions
    Usage: Place a new sheet on top of wet clothes in dryer. For large loads or extra softness use two sheets. For synthetics use low heat. If spotting occurs, wet and rub spot with bar soap and rewash. Safe for all washables.

ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh'n Soft Fresh Scent Wet Dryer Cloths
Katee T.
Lorain
Kaczynski lynchings drying when outboard ends lucid jerks it'd invert hybrids lucking ŵ jerks luck outs
Diana G.
Fort Smith, AR
This is amazing and I love it so much and I would definitely recommend everyone out here to get this
Kimberly T.
Controls my static cling. Keeps clothes fresh soft and static free. The fragrance lasts for days
Carrie B.
Walla Walla , WA
Smells great and makes all of our clothes come out super soft! The smell sticks for a while too!
Zaida B.
Austin, TX
They just add a little kick to my laundry, it smells so fresh and clean and it lasts a while too
Ashley S.
These are great, it gives that extra scent while the clothes are drying, It is very effective!
Ashley B.
Cleves
Very very pricey I haven’t come across any coupons but I’ll continue to purchase. Great product
Phil M.
London
I like the arm and hammer cus their products are simpler and better for you then the chemicals.
Brooke C.
Vancouver, WA
Works to soften my clothes. Good production for the price. Will purchase again. No complaints
Aalaysia P.
indiana
Best fabric sheets, has my clothes smelling soooo good. Smell is everlasting on the clothing.