ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh'n Soft Fresh Scent Wet Dryer Cloths

• Freshens your clothes
  • Great fragrance that lasts
  • Powerfully fresh, naturally soft
  • Safety Warning
    Caution: keep out of reach of children and pets: not for use on children's sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame resistant as it may reduce flame resistance.
    Ingredients
    Fabric Softening Agents and Fragrance in a Non-Woven Sheet.
    Directions
    Usage: Place a new sheet on top of wet clothes in dryer. For large loads or extra softness use two sheets. For synthetics use low heat. If spotting occurs, wet and rub spot with bar soap and rewash. Safe for all washables.

ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh'n Soft Fresh Scent Wet Dryer Cloths
Dia H.
Lynnwood, WA
Arm & Hammer Fresh'n Soft leaves your clothes smelling amazing and cuddly soft. Great product. Affordable price point.
Melinda M.
Port St Lucie
Never heard about this product before and I would love to use it in my influence box and I will post it up in Instagram
Maddie M.
Ashland
Love arm & hammer!!! It's so good on my clothes and makes them soft and smells refreshing and gets all the stains out
Deavona F.
Victorville, CA
I love this better then the dry ones. The smells amazing, they work great. I cant wait til my husband can get me more
Amanda M.
san pedro
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product it goes with the arm and hammer detergent I use and smells amazing and makes the clothes so soft.
Josh P.
United states
This product always smells amazing! And I would recommend others to use this as well. I've been using this for years
Autumn G.
Very wonderful smell and it works great clothes come out softer and smelling fresh and clean. A really great product.
𝑹𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒂 𝑱.
Palos Hills, IL
Purchased at: Target
These are great. I have dresses that get very staticky and these cloths get all the static’s away. Smells good too!
Virginia G.
Houston , TX
excelente producto para la limpeza del hogar sobre todo para los pañuelos, lo recomiendo porque lo utilizo a diario
Maryjane R.
These are put in when I don’t have arm & hammer or when I don’t have Downey but other than that these are fair