ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh'n Soft Fresh Scent Wet Dryer Cloths

• Freshens your clothes
  • Great fragrance that lasts
  • Powerfully fresh, naturally soft
  • Safety Warning
    Caution: keep out of reach of children and pets: not for use on children's sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame resistant as it may reduce flame resistance.
    Ingredients
    Fabric Softening Agents and Fragrance in a Non-Woven Sheet.
    Directions
    Usage: Place a new sheet on top of wet clothes in dryer. For large loads or extra softness use two sheets. For synthetics use low heat. If spotting occurs, wet and rub spot with bar soap and rewash. Safe for all washables.

ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh'n Soft Fresh Scent Wet Dryer Cloths
Darhilda S.
Doral, FL
The fragrance it great and it is not overwhelming. i like thisproduct. Is my first time using it but would buy it again with no dout.
lesleigh w.
Garland
Arm and hammer, best product ever. They haven't gone wrong with anything yet. Smells great, gets everything as clean as it can be.
Jayme S.
Frederick, MD
The arm and hammer fresh scent wet dryer cloths left my clothes smelling fresh and new and kept the fabric soft as a teddy bear.
Samantha S.
Pennington, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
These are good but sometimes they give my fiancé a rash so after this box I have now I’m going to switch to the wool dryer balls
Mariah A.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Works really bad on clothes one time my mom used it and the pants came out stiff like really a doll aint gonna wear it come on
cymberli g.
This is the best product I’ve ever used will always buy another product when this one runs out great product love this stuff
Jennifer A.
Newburgh, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Not sure how these would help clean my clothes ? I’m gonna see if my Walmart has them and I’ll try it out so stay tune ......
Henrietta H.
Vineland, NJ
Clean fresh scent, Great packaging
Great value. Love the softness of clothing after use. Would recommend. Will purchase again
Amy H.
Dayton
It was a very good product I will be buying more and it’s not that expensive and you can found it pretty much anywhere
DJayy R.
My clothes always smell amazing, and it does great on most of the fabrics that I wear! I highly recommend this product!