ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh'n Soft Fresh Scent Wet Dryer Cloths

• Freshens your clothes
  • Great fragrance that lasts
  • Powerfully fresh, naturally soft
  • Safety Warning
    Caution: keep out of reach of children and pets: not for use on children's sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame resistant as it may reduce flame resistance.
    Ingredients
    Fabric Softening Agents and Fragrance in a Non-Woven Sheet.
    Directions
    Usage: Place a new sheet on top of wet clothes in dryer. For large loads or extra softness use two sheets. For synthetics use low heat. If spotting occurs, wet and rub spot with bar soap and rewash. Safe for all washables.

ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh'n Soft Fresh Scent Wet Dryer Cloths
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this product, it is one of my favorites and most personal, I keep it close to my bed. Most of the time I do not use it but I know it's super good.
Brittany V.
This didn't live up to my standards. It was also expensive and not worth the money. For those with money, this would be worth it. Otherwise, not so much.
Sharlet W.
McKee
I've been using this since it came outl.I wouldn't know how to live without it. But I do love to try out new products and I'm excited for what's next
Destiny B.
These keep clothing soft and tidy! This product is very effective and i strongly recommend. i will definitely be buying again in the near future.
Courtney W.
Chester, PA
This leaves your clothes fresher than ever. This is a better way to keep your clothes clean after a wash. It's affordable and a good product.
Kareli S.
Pahrump, NV
Its a great addition to your laundry routine it makes everyting smell fresh and even feel fresh its just wonderful for light color clothes
Jalina E.
Deer Park, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite product with great great smells and for such great prices and can find it at any store. Leaves clothes soft. Smell is wonderful
Maryana K.
Leaves a great smelling clothes, easy to use. Reliable and you know it'll leave your clothes smelling nice and clean when you're done.
Maria R.
San Jose
I have not try these towels but I will like to! I’ve just tried the laundry detergent and I love how good it works on though stains.
Darhilda S.
Doral, FL
The fragrance it great and it is not overwhelming. i like thisproduct. Is my first time using it but would buy it again with no dout.