ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh'n Soft Fresh Scent Wet Dryer Cloths

• Freshens your clothes
  • Great fragrance that lasts
  • Powerfully fresh, naturally soft
  • Safety Warning
    Caution: keep out of reach of children and pets: not for use on children's sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame resistant as it may reduce flame resistance.
    Ingredients
    Fabric Softening Agents and Fragrance in a Non-Woven Sheet.
    Directions
    Usage: Place a new sheet on top of wet clothes in dryer. For large loads or extra softness use two sheets. For synthetics use low heat. If spotting occurs, wet and rub spot with bar soap and rewash. Safe for all washables.

ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh'n Soft Fresh Scent Wet Dryer Cloths
Mary I.
These are nice dryer sheets, they are affordable they have a super nice scent in the box they make the clothes relatively soft. Compared to Bounce, which is more expensive, these sheets don't have the scent deposit in the clothes, especially towels and the staticky protection isn't quite as good. But they are more affordable and almost as nice.
Cheryl V.
I use Arm & Hammer fabric softner sheets all the time. They are inexpensive and smell great. I will continue to use them because they are very effective in keeping my clothes fresh and soft. I would recommend these products as they have never disappointed me!
Cassie W.
Omaha, Nebraska
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the ONLY dryer sheets we use in this household😂 My family loves the smell of them, and how soft they leave our clothes. Pretty affordable, as far as dryer sheets go. Definite recommend. 😊 Especially if you have sensitive skin like me!
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
Weird product but very effective and leaves clothes soft. Just one is enough. It’s a great value for the price and they will last a long time. They are affordable but I honestly think they are kinda weird and probably won’t buy again.
Ava G.
Avondale, PA
This product is great. You really get quality over quantity. The scent of this product is very pleasing. The price of this product is not what I would expect. For the quality of the product, It has a reasonably low price. The packaging of this product is nice.
keara l.
Hiawassee, GA
These weren't my favorite type of dryer cloths but they did do a good job! I would totally use them if someone gave them to me,  but I probably wouldn't go buy it again.
Millisa B.
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Shelley C.
Spring Branch, TX
1,207 reviews
This fabric softener is one of the best as far as my opinion goes! It makes your clothes smell so fresh and beautiful and soft and leaves your clothes clean for so long.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I like that this product goes in moist like the rest of the clothes into the dryer because as it dries as well as the clothes the softness and scent are absorbed into the garments and lasts that much longer for it!! I have found I was able to redampen them and use them 2 times each because they have that much scent and softener in just 1 sheet!!.
jakeria s.
i truly love these i buy alot of these for indoor use o really recommend you guys to go buy this at your local store and its scented it smells very good so your house wont smell like a dump i recommend you guys to buy this at you guys local sore you guys would love it when you first try this.