ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh'n Soft Fresh Scent Wet Dryer Cloths

• Freshens your clothes
  • Great fragrance that lasts
  • Powerfully fresh, naturally soft
  • Safety Warning
    Caution: keep out of reach of children and pets: not for use on children's sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame resistant as it may reduce flame resistance.
    Ingredients
    Fabric Softening Agents and Fragrance in a Non-Woven Sheet.
    Directions
    Usage: Place a new sheet on top of wet clothes in dryer. For large loads or extra softness use two sheets. For synthetics use low heat. If spotting occurs, wet and rub spot with bar soap and rewash. Safe for all washables.

ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh'n Soft Fresh Scent Wet Dryer Cloths
Andréa A.
Saint Jean Sur Richelieu , QC
There is nothing better than soft and fragrant clothes. I love the perfume of clean clothes! In my house can not miss good quality products!
Vikki B.
This product left my clothes smelling really nice and lasted for ages in my closet.. it also left my clothes so soft. Would recommend.
Anna-marie W.
Derby
Really pleased with theses dryer sheets keeps my washing tangle free smelling fresh and lovely and sort would recommend
Ebony J.
Cardiff
Smells lovely, does the job. Makes fabrics really soft but is not the best for sensitive skin, overall an effective product
Marym G.
Waw ilove it I need more than for my sister and I love ❤ it very much ican use it every day and it makes me very happy
Atlanta N.
Weren't too impressed with this product, but it was ok, I would buy it again but I feel like other brands have better
chiara a.
I love that brand has everything, my mother always buys that brand and is his favorite, leave everything clean
Anny M.
San Diego
Todos los productos de esta marca son buenos, de hecho contiene productos naturales como bicarbonato de sodio
Mélissa B.
maskinongé, QC
Tres bon assouplisseur, il a une odeur agréable & fraiche, fait le bonheur des grands & des touts petits
Mariam H.
This is an amazing product. Works like magic!!!! Smells good too. I'm defense going to buy more of this.