ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh'n Soft Fresh Scent Wet Dryer Cloths

• Freshens your clothes
  • Great fragrance that lasts
  • Powerfully fresh, naturally soft
  • Safety Warning
    Caution: keep out of reach of children and pets: not for use on children's sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame resistant as it may reduce flame resistance.
    Ingredients
    Fabric Softening Agents and Fragrance in a Non-Woven Sheet.
    Directions
    Usage: Place a new sheet on top of wet clothes in dryer. For large loads or extra softness use two sheets. For synthetics use low heat. If spotting occurs, wet and rub spot with bar soap and rewash. Safe for all washables.

ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh'n Soft Fresh Scent Wet Dryer Cloths
Emily R.
This is such a good product to use! Would defiantly recommend to anyone looking for something like this as the results are so good, and are really effective. This product is so affordable and works wonders!
Jen D.
St, AB
These do the job and smell soooo good, but they're pretty pricey compared to store brand equivalents, which make it hard for me to justify. Still, if you have money to burn on dryer sheets, can't go wrong.
lizeth e.
Rosarito
Suavizante textil líquido especialmente formulado para ser usado tanto como en lavanderías comerciales como en OPL. Es adecuado para la aplicación en cualquier tipo de tejidos y puede ser dosificado manual o automáticamente.
Madison M.
These make my clothes feel sooooo soft, if you interested please try this out, it's effective in a way but in a good way, my clothes smell and feel sooo good, it's so affordable and I recommend it to anyone!
Luz E. S.
Calexico, CA
I love this product. It gives your clothes a great smell. Radiant colors. It last for several loads of clothes. I would recommend it a lot. It is very affordable. There are lots of different smells. You can find it in any store I think. No frizz guaranteed!...
Janaína F.
Bahia
1,490 reviews
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go). We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases!!!
Lauren H.
Very beautiful scent! Veey recommendedpurchaeed this from my local shop.can leave the clothes guide chalky but is very cheap and good value for money
Amanda M.
Merseyside, Merseyside
Tried it. Nothing special didn't wow me at all. Basic scent. Clothes didnt feel etra soft. Will be going back to my fairy where I get those results
Melissa C.
Hampshire
This makes out clothes smell really nice and it makes every bit of clothing feel really soft (like that fluffy cloud feeling). Love this stuff
Andréa A.
Saint Jean Sur Richelieu , QC
There is nothing better than soft and fragrant clothes. I love the perfume of clean clothes! In my house can not miss good quality products!