BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Offer the freshness and softness only ARM and HAMMER can deliver. Prevents static and freshens your clothes with a pleasant Fresh Burst scent.

Jennifer M.
Fall River
I do like this product but the scent don't last that long. But it is affordable to the everyday person. And they do offer a lot of buy one get one free so that a plus. And it's does sell out fast so pay attention to the sales so u can get yours. Def recommend
Erin B.
Culver City, CA
arm and hammer sheets are not that great. The smell is faint and feels like I wasted money. I love this brand just this particular product needs work. ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh'n Soft Clean Burst Fabric Softener Sheets
Kaitlyn W.
Lakewood, OH
Just like I love the detergent, I love their fabric softener. It keeps the clothes smelling wonderful and does exactly what it is supposed to do! I find it affordable and would recommend this product to anyone!!
Trisha W.
We started with the 20 sheet box but ended up buying the larger box. We use them so much.
Pro. It does what it is supposed to and keeps the static away
Pro. It is easy on those of us with Allergy's to scents and to skin sensitivity
Con. It is not reusable
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
Love the smell of these fabric sheets! The scent stays with my clothes, isn't overbearing but light. They resist static and they're affordable. They make a great compliment to Arm N Hammer laundry detergent.
BrandonandRachael B.
Horton, AL
I continuously get compliments on the smell of my clothes! I have Arm and Hammer fabric softener to thank for this. I do wish that the box had more than just 20 in it though! That would have to be my only complaint.
Chanese C.
Gives my clothes a good clean scent while drying and leaves them soft. I also cut them in halves and put them under my mattress to give my room a good scent instead of using too much air freshener.
Jennifer F.
These work well and keep clothes soft. I'm not a fan of the scent though. There's also not a lot of scent variety in this brand however the price is extremely affordable which makes it a go to product.
Karen T.
Arm and hammer fresh n soft has made my clothing fresher and softer when coming out of the dryer. Also my clothes are static free. I hate static in my clothes and during the fall and winter time I always have so much static in my clothing. this helps cut down on the static and makes wearing clothing straight out of the dryer enjoyable
Jessica W.
Elgin, SC
I am OCD about my detergent and fabric softener matching so I buy these when I purchase arm and hammer detergent. I like them, they smell great and the scent lasts. All leave my clothes feeling super soft.