Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesCarpet CleanersArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Fresh Scentsations Carpet Odor Eliminator, Island Mist

ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh Scentsations™ Carpet Odor Eliminator, Island Mist

NULL

Hi. Would it be safe to use Fresh Ssnsations Carpet Odor Eliminations in our cats kitterbox mixed with cat litter?
Where can i but? how much? and does it smell good?
Where can i find this besides Wal-Mart
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh Scentsations™ Carpet Odor Eliminator, Island Mist!
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Target
My son uses this when he vacuums his room. It helps take away nasty odors from his room. I use it when I vacuum the upstairs and it freshens my entire house. I can’t use it downstairs since we don’t have carpet. This product is inexpensive. One bad thing however if you use it too much it does clog up the vacuum cleaner, so we make sure we don’t use too much and make sure we clean out our vacuum often.
AnneMarie J.
Tuttle, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
My sons room has low pile carpet tile and when you mix dog and a teen...you need something strong but not overwhelming. We let it set for 45 minutes and then vacuumed. It helped but it wasn’t long lasting.
Jade A.
Love this stuff! Anytime I vacuum, I sprinkle it all over let it sit and the room smells amazing!
Eli R.
Kennewick, WA
I had not tried it and I liked it because it leaves smelling very rich perl nose because the smell does not last all day
CHERYL H.
I ALSO LOVE THIS CARPET REFRESHER. IT REALLY DOES MAKE YOUR CARPETS SMELL GOOD TEMPORARILY UNTIL YOU CAN SHAMPOO. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT.
Tammy F.
ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh Scentsations™ Carpet Odor Eliminator, Island Mist uploaded by Tammy F.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I'm on the fence. It definitely blocks odors but the smell is so strong. The scent is long lasting though and does dissipate after a little while to a more subtle smell. I have teenagers and pets so it's a great product to have around the house.
Jackiee C.
Fort Worth, TX
Me encanta poner a mi alfombra eso hace que mi casa huela delicioso y se hallan los malos olores
Natalie T.
ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh Scentsations™ Carpet Odor Eliminator, Island Mist uploaded by Natalie T.
This was perfect to refresh my home after Christmas. Great let me lasting scent. The baking soda in this was very effective. Very affordable and works in your car also. I found myself placing this all over my home and car. I'll recommend [product:arm-&-hammer™-fresh-scentsations™-carpet-odor-eliminator,-island-mist]
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh Scentsations™ Carpet Odor Eliminator, Island Mist uploaded by Daphne W.
This has a very strong, but pleasant long lasting smell. You just sprinkle lightly over your carpet and let it sit for a bit then vacuum it up and your carpet smells great!!! Highly recommend!!!
Tara L.
Cahokia, IL
Smells amazing! I usually leave it on the carpet for 30 minutes. I love the one for pets too.