BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer™ Majestic Meadows™ Fresh Scentsations™ Carpet Odor Eliminator.

New!

Long lasting freshness.

The standard of purity.

Inspired by nature.

Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I remember when I was kid waking up to a fresh clean smell coming from the living room. As I walked out of my bedroom, my mom would say"stop where you are!" As I stood there frozen I would realize that she had layed a layer of Arm and Hammer carpet powder and was about to get ready to vacuum. Arm and Hammer had been a trusted brand since I was a kid and I continue to use the carpet powder in my own home. Now they have floral and mountain green scents. Both are good. I love having my carpet smell good when people come over so, Arm and Hammer is what I use.
Hazel W.
Absolutely love this carpet freshener! The smell is light and airy, not too strong. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because the box. The 'lid' to open/close could be better.
Brooke J.
Waleska, GA
I adore this stuff when my carpets need a quick pick me up. Makes me house smell like heaven and doesn't have that carpety-smell to it. Also SO cheap!
member-0ed02e1c7
Riverside, CA
I really love this carpet freshener for my carpet. They come in a wonderful variety of scents. I stock up on them weekly so I'll never run out
Delana w.
This only last about ten minutes of fresh clean smelling floors then it's like the smell disappeared. But