BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Stain Fighters Liquid Laundry Detergent 70 loads Whiter whites, brighter bright Baking soda fresh No phosphates see more...

Arm & Hammer™ Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent Plus OxiClean™ Stain Fighters 122.5 fl. oz. Jug
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Inexpensive, very effective, works great on both colors and whites!!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great, it cleans well, and it's a great bargain." in 1 review
  • "(Especially do a poor college student like myself)" in 1 review
salina a.
Clans my clothes well. Arm and hammer jeeps my clothes fresh and smelling amazing. It helps with body oils and smelly odors.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Y este es otro de mi favorito me encanta vomo deja la ropa impecable tambien hace espuma me gusta el aroma natural muy bieno
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
This product really does what the label says. It's hard to find something that will actually work and this one truly does.
Heather  S.
Puyallup, WA
It cleans fine, stains and whatnot come out just fine. I still prefer tide or gain though just because of the smell.
Amy P.
Bellevue
Works decently, I personally like gain better. The smell is pretty neutral. I have bought it multiple times.
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
Arm & Hammer™ Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent get clothes so clean, and it has a great fresh scent.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a good detergent. I've noticed my clothes have gotten a lot cleaner and finally, no more stains.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Great product! This is the brand I use for all laundry items. You can even choose different scents
Andrea S.
Great product!! Inexpensive, very effective, works great on both colors and whites!! Great smell!
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
This laundry detergent is amazing! Great price, smells amazing, and works great!