BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Stain Fighters Liquid Laundry Detergent 70 loads Whiter whites, brighter bright Baking soda fresh No phosphates see more...

Arm & Hammer™ Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent Plus OxiClean™ Stain Fighters 122.5 fl. oz. Jug
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Inexpensive, very effective, works great on both colors and whites!!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great, it cleans well, and it's a great bargain." in 1 review
  • "(Especially do a poor college student like myself)" in 1 review
Heather  S.
Puyallup, WA
It cleans fine, stains and whatnot come out just fine. I still prefer tide or gain though just because of the smell.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Great product! This is the brand I use for all laundry items. You can even choose different scents
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Use this at home and have to say leaves clothes smelling fresh and not soapy it gets the stains out and have no complaints and very nice priced.
Amber M.
Pottstown, PA
This is the only laundry soap i use. I have used it for years now. I never even used baby soap. This soap is gentle enough for my kids as well.
Taylor C.
Far less expensive but equally as effective as the more expensive detergents. My clothes come out clean and they smell amazing.
salina a.
Clans my clothes well. Arm and hammer jeeps my clothes fresh and smelling amazing. It helps with body oils and smelly odors.
Arelis L.
Bronx , NY
Y este es otro de mi favorito me encanta vomo deja la ropa impecable tambien hace espuma me gusta el aroma natural muy bieno
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
Arm & Hammer™ Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent get clothes so clean, and it has a great fresh scent.
Erika H.
Salesville, OH
I was pleasantly surprised once purchasing/using this detergent. It does exactly as advertised! I always use this when washing my whites now. I love the scent and I've definitely noticed that it removes stains easily without having to treat before washing. It helps that it's cheap too! I will continue to buy!
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
This laundry detergent is amazing! Great price, smells amazing, and works great!