BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Stain Fighters Liquid Laundry Detergent 70 loads Whiter whites, brighter bright Baking soda fresh No phosphates see more...

Arm & Hammer™ Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent Plus OxiClean™ Stain Fighters 122.5 fl. oz. Jug
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Inexpensive, very effective, works great on both colors and whites!!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great, it cleans well, and it's a great bargain." in 1 review
  • "(Especially do a poor college student like myself)" in 1 review
Erika H.
Salesville, OH
I was pleasantly surprised once purchasing/using this detergent. It does exactly as advertised! I always use this when washing my whites now. I love the scent and I've definitely noticed that it removes stains easily without having to treat before washing. It helps that it's cheap too! I will continue to buy!
Crystal K.
Russell Spgs, KY
I only use this type of detergent on my towels as I don't like the scents on my clothes. I had a bunch of coupons and got it super cheap, but you get what you pay for..... So I'm just using it on towels until it's gone and then it's back to using Tide!
Cory H.
Hamilton, OH
This is one of the best detergents I've ever come across. I was on a budget when I first moved out on my own and I found this on sale for less than $3. It smells great, it cleans well, and it's a great bargain. I would recommend to anyone.
Helen T.
Monterey Park, CA
I love love love this detergent. It is a great price and it cleans so well. The smell is not overly and you do not have to use a lot to get a load of cloths clean. This is great for everyone to use.
Tara M.
Shillington , PA
Love this soap. My wash smells great and is nice and clean. We get the bigger container at BJs wholesale with coupons. It's a great deal for the size with the coupons.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Use this at home and have to say leaves clothes smelling fresh and not soapy it gets the stains out and have no complaints and very nice priced.
Amber M.
Pottstown, PA
This is the only laundry soap i use. I have used it for years now. I never even used baby soap. This soap is gentle enough for my kids as well.
Andrea K.
I like that Oxi Clean has teamed up with Arm and Hammer. I feel like the scent is too strong for 'Fresh', but I prefer no scent anyways.
Alissa G.
Love! Smells great and cleans wonderful! Not to mention the price is unbeatable! (Especially do a poor college student like myself)
Taylor C.
Far less expensive but equally as effective as the more expensive detergents. My clothes come out clean and they smell amazing.