BY ARM & HAMMER #81 in Starch

Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Stain Fighters Liquid Laundry Detergent 70 loads Whiter whites, brighter bright Baking soda fresh No phosphates see more...

Arm & Hammer™ Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent Plus OxiClean™ Stain Fighters 122.5 fl. oz. Jug
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Inexpensive, very effective, works great on both colors and whites!!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great, it cleans well, and it's a great bargain." in 1 review
  • "(Especially do a poor college student like myself)" in 1 review
Bailey Y.
Bailey Y.
Mooresville, NC
Arm & Hammer is a well known brand that I definitely trust.  I have sensitive skin and some detergents irritate my skin.  However this laundry detergent has given me a peace of mind.  I have been using Arm & Hammer for years now and i have nothing to complain about. I love the scent and the fact that they partnered with OxiClean to add it to the bottle which helps get the clothes cleaner. it is not too expensive compared to other brand and I love the fact that some grocery stores have it on sale every now and then.  when it goes on sale I usually buy multiple bottles. the laundry comes out fresh and clean, i recommend Arm & Hammer to everybody.
Maurvi P.
Maurvi P.
Jacksonville, FL
I have never bought Arm & Hammer laundry soap until now, but I am so glad I did. When using this soap, my clothes are so much cleaner then they ever have been. My whites are noticeably whiter! The smell of my clothes after washing them with this soap is awesome, and long lasting. The best thing about it is that you receive 2 bottles instead of one. I have 6 people who live in my house, and we can go through a lot of clothes. This soap has been a life saver, and has lasted an entire moth in my house, which for us is unheard of.
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
Decorator Expert
I love this laundry detergent! My clothes are so clean and smell amazing, and without a perfume smell . They actually smell clean!
I highly recommend as the price is so affordable as well! 5 stars hand down !
#influenster #contest
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Does a great job eliminating odors and leaving my laundry feeling clean. It is pretty good about getting my stains out. I have little ones at home so I tend to get a ton of stains on my shirts when I'm with them all day. So far my clothes feel and look great.
Brad N Destiny T.
Brad N Destiny T.
Morehead
I dont like this detergent. I hate the smell, it actually doesnt have one? It doesnt seem to clean nearly as good as the other brands and is just as pricey. The bottle itself looks cheap and the detergent is comparable to the off brand. I dont recommend
Ruby T.
Ruby T.
Bronx, NY
I rate this 3 starts because it doesn't soap up as much and doesn't remove stains too well it was a bit disappointing but I got this for 3 dollars at 99 cent store. It doesn't leave any scent on the clothes
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
It's a good product, I don't get a reaction from it, it smells good, and it dose a great job cleaning grease and gas out of clothing, I will always stand by this product, in fact all arm and hammer products!
Rutsari P.
Rutsari P.
Katy, TX
This product smell really strong but good, i feel like my clothes are more clean after using that, it is perfect for the sport clothes,
I bought this big bottle on Costco for less than $14
Sonya B.
Sonya B.
Warren, MI
Arm & Hammer for sensitive skin is the only detergent that I use. This detergent has me smelling good and I never have to worry about my sensitive skin breaking out.
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Decorator Expert
Use this at home and have to say leaves clothes smelling fresh and not soapy it gets the stains out and have no complaints and very nice priced.