ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh 'n Soft Fresh Burst Fabric Softener Sheets uploaded by Lakeshia R.ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh 'n Soft Fresh Burst Fabric Softener Sheets uploaded by Lizbeth B.

BY ARM & HAMMER #99 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Arm & Hamme® Fresh 'n Sof®t Fresh Burst™ Fabric Softner Sheets.
The Standard of Purity.
Powerfully fresh naturally soft!.
40 sheets.
5.5 x 9 in (14 x 23 cm).

Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
I love The fresh clean scent of arm&hammer fabric sheets,they make my clothes soft and smell great and they control static amazing. I Also like that they are affordable. I always purchase this brand. ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh 'n Soft Fresh Burst Fabric Softener Sheets
Candy R.
I love these. They make everything so soft and smelling so god . Which that's what I always look for in these products . It works amazing , I buy these all the time because they aren't expensive , they have a good price . Yes I would recommend for people to buy these !!
Heather E.
Reeders
I actually use fabric sheets for many reasons I put them
In my vents and under my couches. Arm & hammer is just a favorite of mine the scent is refreshing and stays for awhile !
Meghan D.
I use these to help my clothes smell nice and prevent them from being staticky. You can really tell the difference. They are effective and affordable and worth a try. I would recommend these softener sheets.
Tammy T.
Hampton, VA
This product provides the same level of softener as the more expensive brands. I love the way my laundry smells when removing from dryer. The product is effective, affordable, and so easy to use. I would recommend
jakeria s.
i love these garbage bags you guys should buy these especially the scented ones they have all types of scented ones the vanilla  ones are smell very good you guys should buy some because it has your kitchen smelling good instead of smaelling like a garbage dump.
Jamie B.
Lovington, NM
I am happy with the Arm & Hammer line of dryer sheets. They are effective at reducing static cling, smell nice, and soften clothing well. They are not overly pricey and are easily found at WalMart. I would recommend these dryer sheets to others.
Rachel J.
Roseville, MI
in our house we usually keep the laundry items scent free but something about these fabric sheets i love! the scent is amazing leaving my laundry smelling the same, everything always comes out soft, and static free. i would defiantly recommend it to others!
Cheyenne W.
Atlanta, GA
I love the smell and effects of this product. The smell isn't overpowering like most fabric softeners and it makes your laundry soft without being too soft. It's an affordable product and I would recommend it.
Rhema J.
Belton, TX
I really like these fabric softener sheets. They leave my clothes smelling fresh and soft for days after they are used. I would recommend these to anyone who wants affordable laundry products with a high quality performance. I also use Arn & Hammer laundry detergent and they go great together!