Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesDryer Sheets & BallsArm & Hammer
Arm & Hammer Fresh ’n Soft Fabric Softener Sheets, Free - 100 Ct

Arm & Hammer™ Fresh ’n Soft Fabric Softener Sheets, Free - 100 Ct

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Arm & Hammer™ Fresh ’n Soft Fabric Softener Sheets, Free - 100 Ct!
Danielle T.
Philadelphia, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
It gives my clothes a fresh clean sent after a wash it’s a great item I really don’t have anything bad to say about this product it’s very affordable not overly expensive and I would definitely recommend
Krystyna Y.
Gig Harbor, WA
Usually buy from Amazon.com for my laundry. Like smell and feeling my laundry after this product. Good price for good product.
Jennie P.
Naples, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Without harmful Perfumes and dye adding these drier sheets help soften your clothes and reduces static cling.
Crystal M.
Rochester, MN
These are fine. Nothing fancy or special about them. They work well, but I prefer something with a little more fun.
Debbie K.
I like Arm & Hammer laundry products because they do not have much fragrance or perfume ingredients. I have sensitive skin and prefer baking soda products. These softener sheets work well and can be found in most stores.
Mira M.
Metuchen , NJ
I love these, I prefer these over all others. The scent is very nice but not overly strong and causes no irritation to my skin. I only need one and I don't have any static issues and it does leave my laundry soft.
lori H.
Bristol, VA
There ok I've gotta put 2 or 3 in the dryer to keep from getting static they smell great and my clothes do feel soft when they come out the dryer but I usually get shocked several times while folding them. I wouldn't recommend
Jyotsna G.
San Jose, CA
This product is nice but i think this product can be eliminated in the laundry process. So once i am out of this box, i am planning not to purchase
Sarah S.
Greensboro, NC
These aren’t strong in smell at all! I really trust the Arm & Hammer brand and have tried to stick with a lot of their stuff! I believe that they ingredients are safe and they are truthful about what is in their products!
Elianna S.
Palmdale
amazing product! they work so well and the fragrance isn’t too strong which is perfect

Looking for your answer?