ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh-n-Natural Odor Absorber uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Pop One In To Stop Odor.

• Absorbs and deodorizes odor in closets, under sinks or in any enclosed space
• Convenient, spill-proof box
• Dual panel flow-through vents for max odor control
• For best results, replace every 30 days

• Is it safe to use baking soda as baby powder?6 Answers
  • How long do you keep this product before replacing for new?4 Answers
  • Is this safe for baking use?5 Answers
nia l.
Overland Park, KS
Baking soda is a very versatile product to have. Firstly it’s not a very pricey item to have. It can be kept in fridge to avoid odor as well as for baking. Moreover it’s great exfoliator for face and sometimes I use it on scalp, whenever I oil my hair. Lastly can be used to clean towels, makes them fresh and clean.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,319 reviews
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love baking soda. You can use it for so many things you can put it in your freezer your fridge you can put it in your litter boxes for your cats. You can also use it to whiten your teeth to take off blackheads you can use it for very various many things besides just baking.
Sara M.
Winchester, CA
I love this baking soda, it’s super affordable, I purchased mine at Walmart for around 3 bucks, it’s good quality and it’s cheap, I definitely recommend this to anyone who loves to bake or cook.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
Love using baking soda, I have a open box in the refrigerator keeps her nice and fresh. I use it on my carpet especially I have a dog and I use it for the carpet.
Orlyxander F.
excellent to eliminate the odors of carpets especially because I have a pet and is often peeing on the carpet, the bad thing is that it removes stains because you have to apply it once dry and the smell is very concentrated and allergy to my baby
Sarah E.
Bradenton, FL
I love keeping one of these in the fridge and one in the freezer. They have a piece you can pull off the side so more airflow. They are really cheap so I don’t mind buying them monthly. I get them for .99 cents.
Beth C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Another Baking Soda Product I Love the fact you can take the front panel of the box off and put it in your fridge or a room that needs air purification. This product is very affordable and easy to get. If using to deoderaize make sure to switch out every 30 days.
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
Great cheap product for keeping our fridge and freezer fresh. When you have foods like onions and peppers in your fridge or freezer it keeps your ice from tasting funny or odors from spreading to other foods.
Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I usually use this pack right in my refrigerator or use it for cleaning. It works so well and doesn’t leave behind any residue hen cleaned properly. I use it all the time and will continue to do so.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
For baking soda I have always used arm and hammer brand! I use it to keep the food in my fridge a bit fresher as well as for cooking! The brand has never let me down and doesn’t seem to be missing anything!
Anastasia S.
Any secret uses?
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
I have a cat in the house and I've heard to put this in their litter box. Is it harmful to he animal? Does it actually make the smell better??
Malisa J.
Otisville, MI
Can you use baking soda that has been in the refrigerator, for baking?
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
Is it safe to use baking soda as baby powder?
Claudia F.
Lo uso para limpiar los baños,para la pasta de dientes para cocinar panes galletas etc este producto es bueno y el mejor