ARM & HAMMER™ Fresh-n-Natural Odor Absorber uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY ARM & HAMMER #92 in Air Fresheners

Pop One In To Stop Odor.

• Absorbs and deodorizes odor in closets, under sinks or in any enclosed space
• Convenient, spill-proof box
• Dual panel flow-through vents for max odor control
• For best results, replace every 30 days

• Is it safe to use baking soda as baby powder?6 Answers
  • How long do you keep this product before replacing for new?4 Answers
  • Is this safe for baking use?5 Answers
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
There are so many uses for a box of arm and hammer baking soda! Every house needs at least 3 boxes 1 for the fridge 1 for the freezer and 1 for the cabinet for baking. You can also get a box to clean your bathtub or shower, strip build up off your hair by mixing it with some shampoo, add some peroxide and whiten your teeth and throw some in your laundry and it will work as well as bleach. And then of course it's intended purpose baking! I highly recommend this brand for so many different uses! And all for less than $2 a box!
nia l.
Livermore, CA
Baking soda is a very versatile product to have. Firstly it’s not a very pricey item to have. It can be kept in fridge to avoid odor as well as for baking. Moreover it’s great exfoliator for face and sometimes I use it on scalp, whenever I oil my hair. Lastly can be used to clean towels, makes them fresh and clean.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love baking soda. You can use it for so many things you can put it in your freezer your fridge you can put it in your litter boxes for your cats. You can also use it to whiten your teeth to take off blackheads you can use it for very various many things besides just baking.
Shannon A.
Flintville, TN
This multi purpose product is great! I use it for deodorizing my whole house. Any time I feel like a room has a musk I grab some of this. It’s super affordable and easy to find just about anywhere.
Sara M.
Winchester, CA
I love this baking soda, it’s super affordable, I purchased mine at Walmart for around 3 bucks, it’s good quality and it’s cheap, I definitely recommend this to anyone who loves to bake or cook.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Baking soda is one of those things that is so essential in my home due to its versatility and low cost. I use it to get rid of odors, in baking goods, in homemade cleaners, etc. It's an excellent value for the money and I would highly recommend. This brand is one that I know and trust.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
Love using baking soda, I have a open box in the refrigerator keeps her nice and fresh. I use it on my carpet especially I have a dog and I use it for the carpet.
Orlyxander F.
excellent to eliminate the odors of carpets especially because I have a pet and is often peeing on the carpet, the bad thing is that it removes stains because you have to apply it once dry and the smell is very concentrated and allergy to my baby
Sarah E.
Bradenton, FL
I love keeping one of these in the fridge and one in the freezer. They have a piece you can pull off the side so more airflow. They are really cheap so I don’t mind buying them monthly. I get them for .99 cents.
Beth C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Another Baking Soda Product I Love the fact you can take the front panel of the box off and put it in your fridge or a room that needs air purification. This product is very affordable and easy to get. If using to deoderaize make sure to switch out every 30 days.
Anastasia S.
Any secret uses?
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
I have a cat in the house and I've heard to put this in their litter box. Is it harmful to he animal? Does it actually make the smell better??
Claudia F.
Lo uso para limpiar los baños,para la pasta de dientes para cocinar panes galletas etc este producto es bueno y el mejor
Malisa J.
Otisville, MI
Can you use baking soda that has been in the refrigerator, for baking?
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
Is it safe to use baking soda as baby powder?