Arm & Hammer™ Feline Pine™ Clumping Litter 8 lbs. Bag uploaded by Ivana E.

BY FELINE PINE

8 lbs. pine = 16 lbs. clay. Half the weight of clay litter. see more...

Ivana E.
Michigan city , IN
By far the best litter I've used so far. I have 4 cats so the smell can build up quick! I felt it wasn't as smelly as fast! At first my cats were a bit snobbish because all they'd ever used was the regular clay litters but, I had been sneaky and mixed in a little clay litter with it to adjust them to the new one and now they're just great using this one. If you have a few cats in the house I HIGHLY recommend it! Pic of half of my babies ❤️
Faith R.
crappy. i am used to the regular feline pine so when i first saw this litter in the pan, it always looked dirty and like it needed to be changed because it was already flaked. it did not clump for me, on the rare time it clumped slightly, i would scoop it up and it would fall apart and fall back in to the pan. like i said, crappy.
Samantha A.
My cat is very prone to upper respiratory infections due to a virus she contracted as a kitten. Normal clay litters really aggravated her lungs and gave her this awful cough. I switched her over to feline pine and we haven't had NEARLY as many lung issues this year. It's really dusty and odor control is not great at all, but it's worth it to keep her healthy.
Kaileen B.
Kenmore , NY
My kittens love using this litter I think it feel more natural to them than traditional litter. It is great at keeping the odor down and is great at clumping so it makes it easy to clean their litter boxes.