BY ARM & HAMMER

Description;

This toothpaste helps remove five times more plaque in hard-to-reach places than ordinary toothpaste and works to gently whiten and polish teeth by removing surface stains while working to clear stains from tiny crevices. It also contains fluoride to help prevent cavities and features a great-tasting bold mint flavour.

Heather A.
I love this toothpaste. It competes price wise with all the other brands but works way better. It does not have an overwhelming taste and it doesn’t fizz up like crazy. It uses baking soda and really gets your teeth clean and white. I love the way my mouth feels afterwards. It always feels clean and refreshed and it doesn’t leave my mouth feeling strange. I highly recommend this toothpaste to my friends and family and anyone else who reads this review should give it a try!
Kristin S.
Tempe
I love this toothpaste! It takes some getting use to as far as the flavor and consistency in your mouth, but it really seems to do the job the best when it comes to toothpastes. My family has gone through Crest, Colgate, and a lot of others before finding what best suited our needs.
Bree-Anna B.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this toothpaste ! The taste is really gross lol but it has baking soda in it so it should be expected. It tastes sort of salty. It always leaves my teeth feeling very clean, it's my go to next time I will definitely buy the sensitive kind tho! I love it.
Taylor D.
Love this toothpaste it make me feel clean. I love how it makes my teeth feel clean and lovely. It works for me which I love and it's affordable it's about 7 where I stay but might be more where you guys stay and it definitely a plus to get this product.
Cora M.
Murrieta
If you want noticeably whiter and healthier teeth, this baking soda based tooth paste is a staple in every lipstick wearing women's routine. Seriously scrub away plaque and yellow spots instantly for a beautiful camera ready S M I L E ! !
Carlie T.
North Ogden , UT
I do like this toothepaste! It tastes good, and leaves your teeth white. The only con is that after so long of using it my teeth were starting to get really sensitive. It is a little more money than others, but worth it!
Brooklyn B.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is the best toothpaste! It might not taste the best or it may make your teeth sensitive but it is THE most effective toothpaste! It’s very affordable and gives you sparkly white teeth! I buy this every single time!
Nicole R.
Wichita , KS
This has been our go to toothpaste for years. You teeth feel clean and clear with it! We use it consistently and I believe that it does help with having a brighter, whiter smile! I would recommend it!
Holly V.
Fort Mill, SC
Not a fan of this toothpaste. It tastes awful for starters and I can't say I have noticed that it has made a difference in whitening my teeth. The only positive is that my teeth felt clean after use.
Angela P.
I hate this toothpaste! It is great at whitening your teeth but it very irritating. It actually burned the inside of my mouth and tongue. After using it for about a week I noticed my mouth was extremely sensitive like i had burned it with food. The skin inside my mouth began to peel and was extremely painful. I could not eat food with salt, pepper or any seasoning for almost 2 weeks after stopping! My taste /pallet was damaged and took about a month to return to normal!!! BEWARE!!