BY ARM & HAMMER #39 in Toothpaste

Description:

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda

Arm & Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade Baking Soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda gently removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of Peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. Stain Defense to help prevent new stains from setting. Arm & Hammer Advance White Baking Soda & Peroxide Toothpaste

• Fluoride anti-cavity toothpaste
  • Clinically proven to whiten teeth
  • Fresh from the dentist feeling of clean

Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Sodium Fluoride (0.24%). Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), PEG-8, PEG/PPG-116/66 Copolymer, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Silica, Sodium Saccharin, Flavor, Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate.

Directions:

Instructions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children Under 6 Years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los d...1 Answers
Tapasya D.
Sebring
I love this product because it keeps my teeth minty fresh and ultra white. I feel though it usuall I love this product because it keeps my teeth minty fresh and ultra white. I feel though it  easily keeps my teeth clean one other products don’t. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a new toothpaste to choose
Shelby W.
Atlanta
I have been using this toothpaste since I was 11! My teeth have been white ever since. I have tried using whitening products, but I’ve noticed that with one use of whitening products I only really need to use this to maintain a super white but natural looking smile. The taste is weird (it’s baking soda after all), but it doesn’t bother me. I recommend this to anyone trying to maintain or achieve whiter teeth!
Cecilia Z.
ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White™ Extreme Whitening Baking Soda & Peroxide Toothpaste this is our final and end result for toothpaste! Husband likes this one and I also like this one! The flavor is on point and when I use it I see whitening immediately! This is affordable and we always buy in twin pack!!
Abby Q.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is very good to clean and I have been using it for a while now and i think i am noticing more white in my teeth. the toothpaste is very strong due to the flavor. I like it overall and it is pretty affordable
Carol B.
Tarboro
One of my favorite tooth pastes to use! A lot of people would not like the taste in my opinion but it’s very effective on making your teeth white like it says it supposed to! My mouth always feels clean after using this. For me, the taste is fine but I can definitely see other people not liking it
Geraldene P.
This product was ok but not the best. Because I like for my tooth paste to foam and it didn't do that at all. To me it was very watery. I have been stopped using this product. No this product did not meet my expectations. I am not satisfied at all with this product
Joy H.
This is my all time favorite tooth paste. Generic toothpaste flavor. I don't like tooth pastes that don't foam up and just sit in your mouth. I am an avid coffee drinker (sipper, actually, which is worse!) and used to get terrible coffee stains. This toothpaste actually prevents staining! My dental hygienist even commented on the improvement and on how white my teeth were! I will continue to repurchase this product as it works for me! I like that it has baking soda and peroxide as those help kill bacteria in your mouth.
Brooke T.
Columbus, OH
This has been one of my go to toothpastes for as long as I can remember. It does a great job keeping my teeth feeling fresh and white! I really recommmend this product to anyone who is looking at switching up their current toothpaste. I use this as well as Crest 3D to keep my routine variable.
Kimberly F.
Only toothpaste I use, really feel like the backing soda toothpaste does wonders for my teeth. Don’t think the whitening is supper dramatic but it’s gentle on teeth. Whitening can be very damaging but I feel like this does the job with a gentle touch.
Fallon O.
Warminster, PA
Not my favorite tasting toothpaste but i feel as though my teeth got whiter when using. I used it twice a day when brushing my teeth as normal. Bought it at the grocery story when it was on sale and that’s the only reason I bought it!
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?