BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda

Arm & Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade Baking Soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda gently removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of Peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. Stain Defense to help prevent new stains from setting. Arm & Hammer Advance White Baking Soda & Peroxide Toothpaste

• Fluoride anti-cavity toothpaste
  • Clinically proven to whiten teeth
  • Fresh from the dentist feeling of clean

Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Sodium Fluoride (0.24%). Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), PEG-8, PEG/PPG-116/66 Copolymer, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Silica, Sodium Saccharin, Flavor, Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate.

Directions:

Instructions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children Under 6 Years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los d...1 Answers
Joy H.
This is my all time favorite tooth paste. Generic toothpaste flavor. I don't like tooth pastes that don't foam up and just sit in your mouth. I am an avid coffee drinker (sipper, actually, which is worse!) and used to get terrible coffee stains. This toothpaste actually prevents staining! My dental hygienist even commented on the improvement and on how white my teeth were! I will continue to repurchase this product as it works for me! I like that it has baking soda and peroxide as those help kill bacteria in your mouth.
Carmen R.
Newark
This is another one of my ultimate favorite brands to use. I love the taste of baking soda (of course only in toothpaste form, but it's good as a DIY with strawberry to make it more white), and it makes my mouth fresh and clean, and my teeth white. I like the Pericare one as well, but this is my go-to.
Brooke T.
Columbus, OH
This has been one of my go to toothpastes for as long as I can remember. It does a great job keeping my teeth feeling fresh and white! I really recommmend this product to anyone who is looking at switching up their current toothpaste. I use this as well as Crest 3D to keep my routine variable.
Kimberly F.
Only toothpaste I use, really feel like the backing soda toothpaste does wonders for my teeth. Don’t think the whitening is supper dramatic but it’s gentle on teeth. Whitening can be very damaging but I feel like this does the job with a gentle touch.
Chrissy L.
Desoto mo
This is the toothpaste I’m currently using. I don’t like it. The taste is not good. It is gritty and feels thick. I bought a two pack because it was on sale. I will finish it. On the bright side my teeth are clean after brushing them.
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
This toothpaste has a grainy feeling but leaves your mouth feeling fresh. My pro is that it does not leave your mouth burning like other toothpastes. It has whitening which is always a plus. The price is fair for a good toothpaste.
Megan F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have been using this for several months and like the product a lot. I drink a lot of coffee, so I need all the whitening help I can get. I bought this because it claimed to be whitening, but I haven’t noticed much difference.
Vickie B.
Pearl
We was not please with this one. Something about the taste of this toothpaste wasn't right with us. Family Dollar Store. Bad, it taste as maybe it has a little to much baking soda. Overall not we were not satisfied.
Cherea S.
Fort Pierce, FL
This toothpaste is intense. I honestly can’t wait until the tube it finished to go back to what I normally use. It does work. However I think I’ve used ones that work and have a better taste in my mouth.
Chloe A.
oak Lawn, IL
 I purchases on Amazon.  I really like the clean feeling after using this tooth paste.  I feel that it’s a great value to get great results!  I especially like the toothpaste is multifunctional and when I have a blemish I can easily put this product on after cleansing my face and know it will try out my blemish in a day or two!
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?