BY ARM & HAMMER #81 in Toothpaste

Description:

New! Fresh from the Dentist Feeling of Clean Stain Defense to Help Prevent New Stains from Setting Fluoride Anticavity Protection 2 Tartar Control 3 Low Abrasion Formula 4 Breath Freshening 5 Extreme Whitening 6 Deep Cleaning 2 units: 6 oz each; total Net Wt. 12 oz Arm Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade baking soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. And A Bold Fresh Mint Taste! I ve got a Secret. Did you know people have been brushing their teeth with baking soda for over 100 years? To clean and whiten their teeth and freshen their breath - without harming tooth enamel. Which is why Arm Hammer launched the world s first toothpaste formulated with baking soda

Arm & Hammer Advance White is specially formulated with refined dental grade Baking Soda to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. Baking soda gently removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action. High levels of Peroxide target tough set-in stains with extra whitening power. Stain Defense to help prevent new stains from setting. Arm & Hammer Advance White Baking Soda & Peroxide Toothpaste

• Fluoride anti-cavity toothpaste
  • Clinically proven to whiten teeth
  • Fresh from the dentist feeling of clean

Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Sodium Fluoride (0.24%). Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), PEG-8, PEG/PPG-116/66 Copolymer, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Silica, Sodium Saccharin, Flavor, Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate.

Directions:

Instructions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children Under 6 Years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children Under 2 Years: Ask a dentist or physician.

• Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los d...1 Answers
Tapasya D.
Sebring
I love this product because it keeps my teeth minty fresh and ultra white. I feel though it usuall I love this product because it keeps my teeth minty fresh and ultra white. I feel though it  easily keeps my teeth clean one other products don’t. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a new toothpaste to choose
Abby Q.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is very good to clean and I have been using it for a while now and i think i am noticing more white in my teeth. the toothpaste is very strong due to the flavor. I like it overall and it is pretty affordable
Christine K.
Los Angeles, CA
My boyfriend and I used this for a couple months to see if it would help with the whitening of our tooth. And at first, I didn’t mind the taste, but after a while, I couldn’t take it anymore. We still have one tube left over because the taste got weird for both of us.
Geraldene P.
This product was ok but not the best. Because I like for my tooth paste to foam and it didn't do that at all. To me it was very watery. I have been stopped using this product. No this product did not meet my expectations. I am not satisfied at all with this product
Joy H.
This is my all time favorite tooth paste. Generic toothpaste flavor. I don't like tooth pastes that don't foam up and just sit in your mouth. I am an avid coffee drinker (sipper, actually, which is worse!) and used to get terrible coffee stains. This toothpaste actually prevents staining! My dental hygienist even commented on the improvement and on how white my teeth were! I will continue to repurchase this product as it works for me! I like that it has baking soda and peroxide as those help kill bacteria in your mouth.
Brooke T.
Columbus, OH
This has been one of my go to toothpastes for as long as I can remember. It does a great job keeping my teeth feeling fresh and white! I really recommmend this product to anyone who is looking at switching up their current toothpaste. I use this as well as Crest 3D to keep my routine variable.
Kimberly F.
Only toothpaste I use, really feel like the backing soda toothpaste does wonders for my teeth. Don’t think the whitening is supper dramatic but it’s gentle on teeth. Whitening can be very damaging but I feel like this does the job with a gentle touch.
Goth G.
Does this work to clean teeth?   Yes.
Does it whiten?  Yes.

Does it taste like gargling peroxide and lead to a gag reflex even after a month of using it.  Also yes, and the largest drawback to using this toothpaste.  Even a small bead of it on the toothbrush has a flavor that's difficult to get used to.  I'll admit that the partial tube is languishing away in my medicine cabinet while I switched to a different brand.
Chrissy L.
Desoto mo
This is the toothpaste I’m currently using. I don’t like it. The taste is not good. It is gritty and feels thick. I bought a two pack because it was on sale. I will finish it. On the bright side my teeth are clean after brushing them.
Fallon O.
Warminster, PA
Not my favorite tasting toothpaste but i feel as though my teeth got whiter when using. I used it twice a day when brushing my teeth as normal. Bought it at the grocery story when it was on sale and that’s the only reason I bought it!
Amsi Y.
Durango
Lo he visto en Tienda, pero en realidad si blanquea los dientes? Y ustedes creen que no afecte que uso brackets?

back