Samantha E.
Clementon, NJ

Besides carpets can you use it on anything else? or any other way?

Dawn D.
Dawn D.
Shelton, CT
1 year, 3 months ago
I 2nd in the car, I also sprinkled some in my son's karate bag, let it sit for a bit and shook it out. No more sweat stink!
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Dwight, IL
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes! You can use it kitty lotter boxes to help absorb orders!
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
2 years, 7 months ago
I have sprinkled in in my trash can to keep it smelling fresh.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Wichita, KS
3 years, 6 months ago
I have used this in my car before I have vacuumed it. It made my car smell amazing!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
4 years, 8 months ago
I have used it on my couches/chairs. They are just regular fabric material. It worked great.