ARM & HAMMER™ Extra Strength Carpet & Room Odor Eliminator

• Eliminate tough odors with Baking Soda and fresh scents
  • Added power of OxiClean™ Dirt Fighters
  • Vacuum booster loosens 25% more dirt and pet hair than vacuuming alone
  • Leaves behind long-lasting freshness
  • Arm & Hammer Plus Oxi Clean Dirt Fighters Extra Strength Carpet Odor Eliminator. #1 Carpet deo brand. Long lasting freshness. For tough odors from mold, mildew & smoke. Vacuum booster. Loosens & helps lift up to 25% more dirt. You can also use this product on: Upholstered furniture, automobile carpeting, garbage cans and disposals.

Arm & Hammer Extra Strength Carpet Odor Eliminator:

• For tough odors from mold, mildew and smoke
  • OxiClean dirt fighters
  • With vacuum booster--loosens and helps lift up to 25% more dirt
  • Lasting fragrance stays behind
  • Warnings:

Warning Text: Before use, test hidden area of carpet for color-fastness. Mix 1/2 tablespoon in 1/2 cup water and pour small amount on carpet. Let dry, vacuum and check carpet.

Directions:

Instructions: Does not remove carpet stains. Directions: For maximum odor elimination & dirt removal, sprinkle on entire carpet, wait 15 minutes, then vacuum thoroughly. For best results, use every time you vacuum. Great on dirt and debris, will not remove carpet stains. For especially stubborn odors, sprinkle liberally on carpet, wait 30 minutes and vacuum. Do not use on wet or damp carpets. Also use this product on: upholstered furniture, automobile carpeting, garbage cans and disposals. Caution: Before use, test hidden area of carpet for color-fastness. Mix 1/2 tablespoon in 1/2 cup water and pour small amount on carpet. Let dry, vacuum and check carpet.

• Besides carpets can you use it on anything else? or any o...5 Answers
ARM & HAMMER™  Extra Strength Carpet & Room Odor Eliminator
ARM & HAMMER™ Extra Strength Carpet & Room Odor Eliminator
Buy on Amazon
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
Out of the arm and hammer carpet odor remover line this extra strength odor remover scent smells the best to me. It’s got a very sweet flowery smell that reminds me of gardenia flowers. This product has worked so well with our three dogs. From pee stains to throw up and wet dog smell all of those odors don’t stand a chance with this powder. You only have to sprinkle and leave it on the carpet for 15 minutes but I’ve found over time that if you leave the product on for at least a half and hour to hour it does an even better job of sucking up that nasty odors. Even if you don’t have pets or kids, use this anyway to refreshen your carpet, it’ll make your entire house smell wonderful!
Dyamond W.
Texas
This is thy carpet odor eliminizer. I love this product because it is true to the advertisement. It’s hard to find a good carpet cleaner that picks up well and doesn’t clog my vacuum. This product works so well I use it when I vacuum out my car because it just adds that extra freshness I need. Especially when you have kids in the back seat all the time. I recommend this odor eliminating product
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
I got this box at the Dollar General on sale. What a deal!! It smells amazing. This box in particular has baking soda in it which is great for strong odors. It’s so easy to use. You sprinkle it on the carpets and leave it for 15-30 minutes then vacuum it up! It leaves the carpets smelling great and even brought up some dog hair out of the carpet. I very highly recommend this product.
Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
I bought this at Walmart in the pet section because I thought it wouldn’t hurt to try. I am super excited to say that the carpet smells amazing and it was easy to apply and easy to vacuum up. I left it on for 30 minutes and the entire time it smelled great. I just wish more came in the box, that’s the only downside.
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love this carpet odor eliminator. It smells so great and I have three dogs so I'm always buying this so my carpet doesn't smell like dog. I always sprinkle it on the ground 15 before I vacuum and it makes my house smell awesome
Michelle G.
I got this because my rug I had rolled up for a few months smelled bad when I got it out again. I didn't use much because the smell is pretty strong and I let it sit for awhile before I vacuumed it up. It left my rug smelling fresh and the odor was gone. Overall I'd say it works great. I paid around $2 for the box and still have plenty leftover
Veronica S.
I highly recommend this carpet odor eliminator. I love that i sprinkle it on my carpets and just vacuum it up. The scent is amazing! It leaves my carpets smelling fresh. Im intended trying it on garbage cans and vehicle seats.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This has a very strong, but pleasant long lasting smell. You just sprinkle lightly over your carpet and let it sit for a bit then vacuum it up and your carpet smells great!!! Highly recommend!!!
Jessica T.
Pearland, TX
This is hands-down the best carpet odor eliminator I have tried.I have used this a countless number of times and I have purchased this like four times already, this makes your carpet smell really good and it does get out the stains that your pet makes so this is great and I highly recommend to anyone!!!
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
The scent isn’t that strong, and it fades really fast. When you put it on the carpet, it smells really good, but when you vacuum you can’t tell. It somewhat met my expectations, I just thought the scent would last longer, but I will buy again.
Samantha E.
Clementon, NJ
Besides carpets can you use it on anything else? or any other way?

ARM & HAMMER™  Extra Strength Carpet & Room Odor Eliminator