BY ARM & HAMMER #51 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

A Natural Way To Stay Fresh

• Natural plant extracts and pure Baking Soda fight tough odors
• No aluminum, parabens, colorants or animal-derived ingredients
• Absorbs and fights odor, fragrance free

• I've heard this is the holy grail of natural deodorants, ...3 Answers
  • I've been testing out many "natural" aka "no aluminum" de...1 Answers
  • Is this deodorant worth it? I've bought so many chemical ...2 Answers
CAROLINA W.
Jacksonville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
WOW!!! Seriously, of all the deodorants I’ve ever tried in my entire life, all prices and all brands, surprisingly enough this has been the most reliable ever! I’ve even got my mom and husband using this because of how good it is! I have sensitive skin and this deodorant hasn’t given me any burns or reactions or rashes at all! It’s unscented so I usually lightly spray some dove over it but it’s not necessary. TRULY HELPS PREVENTS WETNESS! Must try!
Samantha B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I’m using the fresh mint one. Let me start of by saying that this product at first worked well for me but after a while it stopped. It’s obviously a natural deodorant so it’s not going to do much protecting. It does smell amazing and feel amazing when you apply. It is inexpensive I wanted to try out something new. If your more of a natural user then I recommend this. If you want something to really protect you I don’t recommend this product.
Ashley E.
ONLY DEODORANT THAT I USE!! I love this deodorant so much! I have tried other natural deodorants and this is the only one that has worked. It also has an amazing scent! I can apply it once a day and I am left smelling fresh all day. Other natural deodorants that I have tried left me smelly and sweaty but NOT THIS ONE. It is by far the best to me and I don't plan on using another brand any time soon. Highly recommend others to try it!
Wenya Z.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The only deodorant I use when I’m not trying to use an antiperspirant. It says “unscented” but it has a light citrus smell due to the essential oils. I really enjoy the smell actually and that it doesn’t stain my clothes. I pick this over the fresh scent anyway.

To the people experiencing “rashes” I would believe it due to the baking soda and their bodies must not like it. However I don’t experience any of these symptoms. Definitely a buy for me and I love the smell!
Andriana ❤.
This only gets one star because it smells good. This caused my underarm skin to peel/burn/ become inflamed and extremely irritated. I only used it for about 5 days before the peeling and burning started. Prior to the peeling, I had slight discomfort but didn't not think it was caused by the deodorant. Doesn't seem to be all natural, at all. Maybe it will work for others but if you have sensitive skin... BEWARE!!
Isabella M.
Columbus , GA
This is a wonderful deodorant. I love the smell because it's not super girly and is subtle. It's very easy to use and lasts for a long time. I have noticed that I sometimes have to double layer after about 6 hours but I normally keep my deodorant with me in my backpack. Overall it is effective and smells wonderful!
Jennifer G.
Oxford, ME
Just started using this and its great so far. Smells great but not overpowering. One application works all day. Goes on clear stays clear with no residue left behind on clothes
Rachel B.
River Grove , IL
ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials™ Solid Deodorant Fresh is by far one of the worst deodorants I’ve tried. I wanted something that would work all day and I don’t think it worked at all. I felt gross and smelled all day. I would not buy this product again nor would I recommend it to anyone else.
Viridiana G.
San Francisco , CA
El mejor desodorante del mundo mundial! Sufro de un padecimiento que me hace sudar mucho, y por mi pH huelo bastante fuerte y por si fuera poco entreno bastantes horas en el gimnasio, resulta en una mujer sudada que ya no huele mal gracias a este desodorante
Karen M.
I was shock that’s this didn’t work as well as I though it would. After only like 2 hours it’s ware off and started to not as well. Also turn my skin reddish felt a bit itchy. Price is good but doesn’t keep you feeling fresh like you would think it would.
Griselda V.
Fort Worth, TX
Where can I purchase this deodorant ?
Victoria S.
San Jose, CA
How well does this product hold up to working out? I don't sweat a ton, but enough to use aluminum deodorant when I work out, and I'd like to switch!
Kortney K.
Perry, OH
Does this cause irritation at all or discoloration of underarms? I seem to have an issue with deodorants causing my underarms to darken the more I use them. After researching I have seen that all natural deodorants should help and was going to go buy this later.
Alyssa L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've heard this is the holy grail of natural deodorants, is it true if do you have to reapply every 30 minutes?
Stormy G.
Kewaunee, WI
Is this deodorant worth it? I've bought so many chemical free deodorants and have been so disappointed. I feel as if they wear off after a couple of hours.