BY ARM & HAMMER

A Natural Way To Stay Fresh

• Natural plant extracts and pure Baking Soda fight tough odors
• No aluminum, parabens, colorants or animal-derived ingredients
• Fresh and clean smell from natural plant extracts

Contains ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda and natural plant extracts to absorb and fight odor. Essentials Deodorant does not contain aluminum, parabens, colorants or animal-derived ingredients. This fragrance is sure to leave you feeling fresh and clean with its blend of sparkling citrus, fresh lavender and soft florals.

Ingredients

Dipropylene Glycol, Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Octenidine HCL, Tetrasodium EDTA, Allantoin.

Directions

Apply to underarms only.

• Why choose this brand over others?3 Answers
  • Does this contain aluminum? Does it really work?1 Answers
  • Why does it make your armpit feel like watery wet constan...5 Answers
Angelimar L.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This deodorant is a hit and miss kind of product. The product itself is like a clear Jelly so it doesn’t leave a white film on your underarms or a stain on your clothes which is great. When it goes on it has a little sting to it as if it were mint on your lips but nothing painful just a cooling sensation. Also I’ve noticed my underarms becoming lighter which is amazing! It has a SUPER fresh scent that smells so good(personally smells like men deodorant) but sadly for me, it doesn’t last at all. I’ll put it on late morning and then by mid day I smell like if I hadn’t put on any deodorant at all and had been sweating after a long day out. It’s really disappointing because now I’ll have to continue my search for a good deodorant. Or, apply this one several times a day lol
Guadalupe A.
I switched to this deodorant because I heard that it makes you smell fresh along with it being aluminum and paraben free. It helped me lighten my underarms and does the job of a deodorant. I give it four stars because it does make my underarms smell a little earthy when I’m sweating a lot but that’s because there’s not aluminum in it. I rather smell earthy than have my underarms pores clogged. I switched back to this after using it for about a year because I wanted to see what would happen. It wasn’t good. My pits felt sticky and oily, not moisturized! They got darker and didn’t feel good.
For the lightening of my underarms, I can definitely attest to this because I recently started using normal deodorant that has aluminum for about two weeks because it makes my pits smells better, because of all the unnatural fragrances, and my underarms started to get darker. I wax my underarms so it’s not from shaving.
I would definitely recommend.
Crowned G.
So on my search for an aluminum free deodorant after watching a video about it, I came across the Tom's of Maine one. Let's just say, that was terrible for me and I got an infection from it. But with THIS ONE, It is so amazing! Even though it doesnt have aluminum, it still manages to help me with sweat and doesn't irritate me at all. I believe they had a clean and fresh scent but I liked the Fresh scent better. Even the price for this natural deodorant is amazing compared to others, this one I got for $2-3 at Walmart. 5/5, definitely recommend it for even sensitive skin.
Stacey L.
I started using this deodorant about a month ago.  I have visibly seen changes.  My underarms are lighter and they don't smell! I do occasionally have some perspiration but nothing compared to before.  It truly smells fresh and at less than $4 this is great! I love that it is a gel like formula, I no longer have the residue like others.  Definitely worth a try if you're looking into something a little more natural.
Liz D.
I’ve tried several deodorants from lush to tons of Maine and almost always have an allergic reaction to them (giant cysts appear and they actually REALLY hurt) this deodorant does not cause these reactions and I think it’s because there is no aluminum or talc used. My favorite part of this product is the scent!! It smells SO good. Super fresh and vibrant. Please never discontinue!! This is the holy grail of deodorants.
Courtney M.
This is my favorite deodorant I’ve ever used. It’s cheap and smells amazing, but what’s unique about it is that it isn’t gel and doesn’t leave white marks on anything. I find myself actually enjoying the scent as it wears during the day making me feel clean even if I didn’t shower since that morning. For all the ones I’ve tried and didn’t work that were expensive, this one is reliable and it smells great!
Raquel G.
Clifton, CO
I used to only ever use degree but it was making me get a weird residue under my pits and i hated the feeling of not being able to get it off in the shower. Plus it contains ALUMINUM 😰🚫. I switched to this one about a month ago and it's just so much better the smell it leaves me dry and i can was it off at the end of the say with NO residue and. ... It has NO aluminum 💯
Amanda W.
Deltona
I purchased this deodorant after using a friends on a mini Miami getaway. Not only did I love the smell, I loved that it didn’t leave a white cast or stain my tops. Now that I’m back home, I’ve went ahead and purchased my own, replacing my degree. The only complaint is I wish the scent was more prominent throughout the day, love it though!
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
I chose this deodorant at the store because I wanted a more natural aluminum free deodorant and I liked the gel of it. It does the job but I get reallllly sweaty so I have to reapply every couple hours. I may be allergic to an ingredient in this though because I gets red sore rash sometimes under my arms after wearing it a while.
Lauren H.
I found that using the ‘female’ based deodorants don’t really work for me. I tend to sweat a lot especially with how hot my state gets year around, so I have to use deodorant that are usually made for men to help me with my sweat. I really like this one because it gives me a really good sense without making me feel like I’m wearing something masculine. The only theater in so I used to use people would question if I had a boyfriend because like I smelled like I used hugged him or something! So this was a fresh smell for me!!!
Lauren B.
Why does it make your armpit feel like watery wet constantly??
Breonna L.
How long does this stuff last?
Vee J.
Tampa, FL
What's the benefit of using a non aluminum deodorant?
Scarlett H.
Why choose this brand over others?
Trish K.
Orlando, FL
i was wondering as I age I have noticed recently that I have to change deodorants . They do not seemed to work as well. My question is are the clinical ones really any better than the rest? They are triple in price and wondered if they were worth the money?

Amazon