ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials™ Solid Deodorant Clean uploaded by Savannah D.ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials™ Solid Deodorant Clean uploaded by Heather S.

BY ARM & HAMMER

A Natural Way To Stay Fresh

• Natural plant extracts and pure Baking Soda fight tough odors
• No aluminum, parabens, colorants or animal-derived ingredients
• Dependable and solid protection with a clean, aromatic fragrance

Contains ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda and natural plant extracts to absorb and fight odor. Essentials™ Deodorant does not contain aluminum, parabens, colorants or animal-derived ingredients. This fragrance is sure to leave you feeling fresh and clean with its blend of sparkling citrus, fresh lavender and soft florals.

•No aluminum

•No parabens

•No colorants

•No animal-derived ingredients

Preparation Instructions

Apply to underarms only.

Dipropylene Glycol, Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Octenidine HCl, Tetrasodium EDTA, Allantoin.

Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
Love this as a non-aluminum natural deodorant. It smells amazing, lasts the best compared to many others I have tried. The bumps in my armpits have almost fully vanished now that I have been using this. The natural smell of my sweat doesn't even seem to be as pungent as before when it does start to wear off.
Megan B.
Creston, IA
I stumbled across this while trying to find a good natural deodorant. I love the scent of the clean kind and it lasts a long time for me. It isn’t an antiperspirant so I do sweat more using it but it keeps me smelling good. It goes on nicely also. I did have a red reaction when I got a new stick but it went away on its own and never happened again since. It’s also not as expensive as other “better for you” deodorants.
Julia G.
Starkville, MS
I love this deodorant so much, but I just wish the dent lasted a little bit longer. Everyone around me says I smell fine and I never stink, but there have been a few days this summer I feel like I did. I live in Mississippi so in the summer it gets hot. It also lasts at the gym, which is nice.
Dee S.
This is a reasonable price and I don’t mind going the smell. I will say that for low key relaxing days this works fine, but you’ll need to reapply several times during the day if you’ll be doing more than that.
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
This is the only deodorant that I can wear. I’m highly allergic to any deodorant that has aluminum in it. This does last all day and is very refreshing! I’m so glad that it works for me.
Lindsey T.
Wiggins, MS
My preferred solid deodorant! Very clean smell that lasts me all day, leaving me smelling fresh even after a long day. I will say it seems like there may be less product in the container compared to other deodorants.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
I've been using this deodorant for a year now and I've noticed that it has really taken away the odor of sweat as well as subside my production of sweat. I don't smell and I feel more dry throughout the day and only during like really hot days I have to reapply it. The best part about this product is that my underarms have not changed their natural pigment, and I feel more fresh. This is the best deodorant I've ever used and I know I would probably won't ever switch again. I definitely recommend this deodorant especially if you sweat a lot because it really does help with reducing your sweat production.
Coll T.
I purchased this at Walmart about two weeks ago, because I was looking specifically for a deodorant that was aluminum free and wouldn't break the bank. After using it for about two weeks (in a heat wave mind you), I have really liked using the deodorant. It is under $2, which is a huge plus. I don't get deodorant marks on my clothing, because it is almost a gel deodorant consistency, but in a stick form. It smells good and the scent is not overpowering at all. This will probably be my new go-to deodorant!
Autumn A.
I just decided to try this the other day because I was looking for something that wasn’t an antiperspirant. I’m so glad that I tried this because it is my new favorite product! This will be my only deodorant from now on. Not to mention it was less than $2!!!
Heather S.
Springfield, TN
No aluminim, no parabens, and packed full of the wonderful magic of baking soda! This is the first deodorant ( meaning NOT an antiperspirant as well) that I've used that actually works for me! Odor is eliminated and I can feel safer. The clean scent is nice ( the fresh has a more masculine scent FYI) My pic shows it applied to my arm- glides on clear, no staining!!

Kohl's