Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Essentials Solid Deodorant Clean

ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials™ Solid Deodorant Clean

A Natural Way To Stay Fresh

• Natural plant extracts and pure Baking Soda fight tough odors
• No aluminum, parabens, colorants or animal-derived ingredients
• Dependable and solid protection with a clean, aromatic fragrance

Contains ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda and natural plant extracts to absorb and fight odor. Essentials™ Deodorant does not contain aluminum, parabens, colorants or animal-derived ingredients. This fragrance is sure to leave you feeling fresh and clean with its blend of sparkling citrus, fresh lavender and soft florals.

•No aluminum

•No parabens

•No colorants

•No animal-derived ingredients

Preparation Instructions

Apply to underarms only.

Dipropylene Glycol, Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Octenidine HCl, Tetrasodium EDTA, Allantoin.

Are there any other cancer causing ingredients in ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials™ Solid Deodorant Clean ?
does this product lighten my underarms?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials™ Solid Deodorant Clean!
Kayla M.
paducah
I do not like this deo! Burnt my arm pits and hurt so bad. I gave to my Mom and she loved it. Just didn’t work for me. The scent is amazing though! Positives and negatives on this one
Courtney M.
Amarillo, TX
ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials™ Solid Deodorant Clean uploaded by Courtney M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son has sensitive skin and we tried so many deodorants and they would give him a rash, this is the only one that didn’t and it keeps him from smelling after a long day of play! I recommend for sensitive skin! ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials™ Solid Deodorant, Unscented Arm & Hammer Influenster Walmart #love #momlife #kids #smellsgood
Autumn A.
Somerset, KY
I just decided to try this the other day because I was looking for something that wasn’t an antiperspirant. I’m so glad that I tried this because it is my new favorite product! This will be my only deodorant from now on. Not to mention it was less than $2!!!
Brenda T.
New Caney, TX
ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials™ Solid Deodorant Clean uploaded by Brenda T.
ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials™ Solid Deodorant Clean uploaded by Brenda T.
Just bought this the other day, new scent juniper berry, ever since i had my first boy i learned how certain chemicals can pass through, since the underarm area is close to the breast, so i picked this one up, it is free of Aluminum, Parebens, and Phthalates! So far it's gutting the job done and knowing the ingredients makes me feel better! (Also i dislike the white deodorant as it leaves residue on your close) this one is jelly like form on a stick and glides on smothly givimg you a nice scent! 😉
Sonia B.
Arvin, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This deodorant does not smell very nice, but is quite effective. Best used at night so it works it’s magic overnight, otherwise, you’ll sweat it off during the day (my dermatologist told me to use it this way). I love that it has no aluminum, however, it feels very wet so it is quite uncomfortable until it dries. Did not stain my clothes, but it does leave a white film when you layer it.
Jeppie G.
Tallahassee
This is my absolute favorite deodorant. It is aluminum free, but still manages to keep odors at bay. All the scents of this line are great and generally fresh smelling, and last all day! Highly recommended!
Jenely M.
ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials™ Solid Deodorant Clean uploaded by Jenely M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this deodorant because nothing ever works on me ! I’ve tried so many deodorants, literally hundreds and none of them have worked. I was losing hope when I bought this one but it ended up working so well. I never smell and it keeps you from sweating all day :)
Rebecca M.
Albany, GA
ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials™ Solid Deodorant Clean uploaded by Rebecca M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy this for my husband. I love the way it smells! I also love that it is by arm and hammer, and it’s essentials without all the chemicals like most deodorants. Doesn’t break his skin out and applying it is easy. Highly recommend!
Jessica P.
Fayetteville, NC
ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials™ Solid Deodorant Clean uploaded by Jessica P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t use this personally, but my husband does. It’s the only deodorant with a mild fragrance that actually works as a deodorant AND antiperspirant without causing his skin to become irritated and raw. He smells pretty good too — even after a workout. Haha! He usually buys this at Walmart.
Sulmi G.
kenedy texas
Purchased at: Walmart
Esto es muy bueno para aclarar las axilas lo recomendó muy bueno tiene una aroma agaradable
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kimberly S.
Minneapolis, MN
il y a un an
Melina L. il y a 7 mois
I recently bought this deodorant. I don't know for other users but for me it's caused my underarms to peel. It looks extremely weird! I am definitely going out this weekend and purchasing a different deodorant.