Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesDryer Sheets & BallsArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Essentials Fabric Softener Sheets, Lavender & Linen, 100 Ct

ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials™ Fabric Softener Sheets, Lavender & Linen, 100 Ct

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials™ Fabric Softener Sheets, Lavender & Linen, 100 Ct!
Josie B.
Jenkintown, PA
ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials™ Fabric Softener Sheets, Lavender & Linen, 100 Ct uploaded by Josie B.
Affordable and do the job! They smell good but the scent is very light. Only thing I would change would be to make the fragrance stronger. However, if you are sensitive to strong smells you may like this product.
Yluminada B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
it is my scent par excellence when it comes to putting clothes in the machine super refreshing leaves clothes with a scent that relaxes and does not cause any allergies I am super happy to use it
Makkah A.
Perfect smells lavender, after your clothes perfectly smelling, I love the product. ✌️✌️✌️
Kendall M.
Sunol, CA
This puts perfectly with my lavender laundry detergent and leaves my clothes extra fresh
Nessaleighflowers •.
Porter , IN
I liked it. I can’t say anything bad about it. I liked the smell. They are affordable. Combat static well larger sheets works be great
Elizabeth M.
Southbridge, MA
I’m not a huge lavender fan but these still makes your clothes so fresh and soft, I wish there was larger boxes
Natalia B.
N Highlands, CA
Really like this brand. Its the most proven one so far for our family. Also the prices are pretty accessible. These sheets are smelling so good and helps with clothes fizziness. Also using it in closets for fresh and noce smell!
Deb E.
Lowell, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Well I'm not supposed to use anything on clothing, towels or bedding with fragrance because of very bad skin allergies. It has made a huge difference for my skin. But I do love fragrance especially essential oils lavender. I decided to try the arm and hammer drier sheets knowing the clothing and bedding wouldn't be saturated with the product but maybe leave a nice scent that didn't disturb my skin 🤩I was right. This product is greater for ME. If you have your own allergies, you need to figure out on your own.
MARQUITA N.
Akron, OH
I love how fresh and clean my Close feel and smell after using my Arm & Hammer products! I've been using them for years and will continue to I always switch up cuz there's plenty to choose from!
Gabriela C.
Huele riquisimo❤️❤️ Aparte la ropa sale como si ya estuviera planchada!! Las he usado durante mucho tiempo!

Looking for your answer?