BY ARM & HAMMER

A Natural Way To Stay Fresh

• Natural plant extracts and pure Baking Soda fight tough odors
• No aluminum, parabens, colorants or animal-derived ingredients
• Absorbs and fights odor, fragrance free

• I bounce back and forth to this one. As I only use natura...1 Answers
  • I've heard this is the holy grail of natural deodorants, ...3 Answers
  • I've been testing out many "natural" aka "no aluminum" de...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
CAROLINA W.
Jacksonville
WOW!!! Seriously, of all the deodorants I’ve ever tried in my entire life, all prices and all brands, surprisingly enough this has been the most reliable ever! I’ve even got my mom and husband using this because of how good it is! I have sensitive skin and this deodorant hasn’t given me any burns or reactions or rashes at all! It’s unscented so I usually lightly spray some dove over it but it’s not necessary. TRULY HELPS PREVENTS WETNESS! Must try!
Samantha B.
So I’m using the fresh mint one. Let me start of by saying that this product at first worked well for me but after a while it stopped. It’s obviously a natural deodorant so it’s not going to do much protecting. It does smell amazing and feel amazing when you apply. It is inexpensive I wanted to try out something new. If your more of a natural user then I recommend this. If you want something to really protect you I don’t recommend this product.
Wenya Z.
Brooklyn , NY
The only deodorant I use when I’m not trying to use an antiperspirant. It says “unscented” but it has a light citrus smell due to the essential oils. I really enjoy the smell actually and that it doesn’t stain my clothes. I pick this over the fresh scent, too manly scented.

To the people experiencing “rashes” I would believe it due to the baking soda and their bodies must not like it. However I don’t experience any of these symptoms. Definitely a buy for me and I love the smell!
Brooke M.
smyrna
I love wearing this because it doesn’t have aluminum in it supposedly. It is natural and doesn’t stop you from sweating naturally. I usually wear in winter when I don’t sweat as much. Has a fresh slightly masculine smell but still wonderful. Can’t wait to wear this again in cooler months
Tori T.
This is my favorite deodorant. It uses natural ingredients and had no aluminum I'm the formula. I can't use regular deodorants and antiperspirants because they cause lumps in my armpit due to the aluminum content. I definitely recommend this deodorant. It also smells great and fresh.
Andriana ❤.
This only gets one star because it smells good. This caused my underarm skin to peel/burn/ become inflamed and extremely irritated. I only used it for about 5 days before the peeling and burning started. Prior to the peeling, I had slight discomfort but didn't not think it was caused by the deodorant. Doesn't seem to be all natural, at all. Maybe it will work for others but if you have sensitive skin... BEWARE!!
Deeana K.
Van Nuys, CA
This is the first experience I've had with an aluminum free deodorant. It keeps me from smelling, but doesn't do much in terms of keeping sweat under control and I'm a rather sweaty person, truth be told. I think it's a great drugstore option, but I'm still on the hunt for something slightly more effective
millennial d.
been looking for an aluminum free deodorant & I finally found it!! this is amazing & lasts all day ( i use to be a Degree girl since I am athletic) & this one compares great to it!
Nataliya M.
Boca Raton
I was drawn to this deodorant for two main reasons. 1- the fresh scent is lovely and not over powering 2- it has no aluminum in it (I try to avoid aluminum b/c research found a link to breast cancer). Bonus is that this one can be found at most drug stores.
Rebecca R.
Highland, NY
I have searched for years for a deodorant that works as well as this one! Super affordable. No white marks. No unnecessary scents. And it works like magic! I rarely sweat through my clothes while using this and if I start to, I just put a little more on and I’m good to go. I will never go back to using any other deodorant!
Griselda V.
Fort Worth, TX
Where can I purchase this deodorant ?
Kortney K.
Perry, OH
Does this cause irritation at all or discoloration of underarms? I seem to have an issue with deodorants causing my underarms to darken the more I use them. After researching I have seen that all natural deodorants should help and was going to go buy this later.
Alyssa L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've heard this is the holy grail of natural deodorants, is it true if do you have to reapply every 30 minutes?
Victoria S.
MILPITAS, CA
How well does this product hold up to working out? I don't sweat a ton, but enough to use aluminum deodorant when I work out, and I'd like to switch!
Stormy G.
Kewaunee, WI
Is this deodorant worth it? I've bought so many chemical free deodorants and have been so disappointed. I feel as if they wear off after a couple of hours.