Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantWomen's DeodorantsArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Essentials Solid Deodorant, Coconut Geranium

ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Solid Deodorant, Coconut Geranium

A NATURAL CHOICE TO STAY FRESH.

• Natural plant extracts and pure Baking Soda fight tough odors
• No aluminum, parabens, colorants or animal-derived ingredients
• Dependable and solid protection with a clean, aromatic fragrance
• 24 hour odor protection!
• Now with more Odor Fighters and Moisturizers!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Solid Deodorant, Coconut Geranium!
Yetzabet B.
Hollywood, FL
ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Solid Deodorant, Coconut Geranium uploaded by Yetzabet B.
This is the first time I use this deodorant. I don’t pick fragrance deodorant because after you sweat I feel like you start to smell weird. I started to use this deodorant for a few weeks now, and it’s pretty good. It smells like summer at the beach. I think that is my favorite part. It reminds me of vacation at all times. I haven’t smelled weird after the gym so that’s good! Arm and hammer is a great brand overall.
Sara H.
El Paso, TX
ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Solid Deodorant, Coconut Geranium uploaded by Sara H.
I like the product I really do, it smells good and kind of does the job, the only thing is that eventually I have to reapply it, just to make it last a little bit more, I don’t smell bad I just feel the need to make sure I don’t.
J. C.
San Francisco, CA
ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Solid Deodorant, Coconut Geranium uploaded by J. C.
I'm usually not a fan of coconut, but the scent of this deodorant smells really fresh with a soft hint of coconut. The product glides on smoothly without leaving any residue. Overall, I would recommend buying this product.
Jackie P.
ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Solid Deodorant, Coconut Geranium uploaded by Jackie P.
First impression, did not expect it to be gel consistency, I thought it would be more chalky and white! I love that it leaves no residue and smells great too! Such a great product and wonderful ingredients would definitely purchase!!
Jessica S.
ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Solid Deodorant, Coconut Geranium uploaded by Jessica S.
I would recommend people try this deodorant out! I gave it 4 stars because of the shape of the actual product. It has a flat top so it was awkward at first to rub on your armpits. But, I’m overall satisfied with the product and loooove how it smells and how cool it keeps you. And best of all, it’s a natural deodorant free of aluminum!
Faiza R.
Pearland, TX
ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Solid Deodorant, Coconut Geranium uploaded by Faiza R.
I like the size of it and it is easy to use. The product itself is clear and has a nice fragrance to it. I would like to recommend that it is somehow rounded on the top because I felt like I was putting it on and scraping it off at the same time.
Jenny S.
Stanton, CA
ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Solid Deodorant, Coconut Geranium uploaded by Jenny S.
I’ve used natural deodorant for a year and went through the transitioning phase and this deodorant did not really work for me. The scent is nice and not too strong but unfortunately it stays wet and doesn’t dry down. I usually use the brand Native and that one keeps me fresh and dry all day no reapplication unlike this one.
Janie M.
Olive Branch, MS
ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Solid Deodorant, Coconut Geranium uploaded by Janie M.
So I tried this product for a few days but didn't last long for me :(. I then let my ten year old daughter try it out and it works great for her! Love the feel and happy with the overall product.
Saraswatie R.
ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Solid Deodorant, Coconut Geranium uploaded by Saraswatie R.
The smell the soooo good ! love the coconut smell!.. it comes on wet but drys eventually. would recommend.
Jacqueline M.
ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Solid Deodorant, Coconut Geranium uploaded by Jacqueline M.
I have to say i really liked the formula of this deodorant! It feels smooth and light. No stickiness or residue. This scent is light and fresh. The only complaint that I have is that it doesn't hold up well when exercising.

Looking for your answer?